I have nice friends. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have nice friends.

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11270
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : I have nice friends. Cool

I have nice friends. Empty I have nice friends.

Post by Ace

I was waiting for my bus right outside school today when one of my really good friends shows up out of nowhere and asks me if he can borrow a five. He was acting really weird about it and was all twitchy and stuff. I only had four dollars on me at the time so I gave him all that I had. He thanked me, and I asked what was up, and basically he told me he just took eight morphine pills and he needed some money to get to the gas station. He said he was gonna die and he laughed about it and stuff, and then he left.

I'm afraid I just gave him drug money because he didn't say what he was gonna do at the gas station... can someone tell me how much it takes to OD on morphine pills?
    Share this post on: reddit

Ahmed

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:12 pm by Ahmed

Cool story brah, say it again!
    Ace

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 pm by Ace

Quit mocking me.

You're the one with pharmaceutical knowledge, so tell me what I need to know.
    IR

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:46 pm by IR

sound more like trouble friend then a nice friend. Just stay away from them and never lend them money
    Ahmed

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:02 pm by Ahmed

Sayf would be more helpful. I didn't really start yet lol.
    Ace

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 pm by Ace

Alright dude.
    Ahmed

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:26 pm by Ahmed

BTW what you did is legally considered a crime if you knew he was going to buy those pills (and I'm sure you didn't know). But now that you do know, don't lend him money again.
    Doc

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:23 pm by Doc

how many mg were the pills??? 8 is crazy dude, that has to be in the toxic range
    Ace

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 pm by Ace

He told me right after I gave him the money.

Honestly idk how many mg they were... but I think the norm is 60?
    Doc

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:02 pm by Doc

tablets range from 60-200

dude is in massive trouble ...
    Ace

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:44 pm by Ace

Dude's fine

I don't know wtf he was trying to do, but he came back to school the next day completely fine. I thought he was joking at first, but another friend confirmed that he really is abusing morphine. He's a moron. Rolling Eyes

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:51 pm