New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Update 5.0.1

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11119
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Life Update 5.0.1 Cool

Life Update 5.0.1 Empty Life Update 5.0.1

Post by Ace

I PAPERCUTTED MY FINGER AND IT HURTS REALLY BAD FML

Went to the dentist today. My teeth are alright but apparently my wisdom teeth are already coming in... Normal people don't have to deal with wisdom teeth crap until they're like 19. The dentist says that all four of the teeth will probably have to be pulled out as soon as Spring break. I'm gonna be in so much pain. D:

I real pissed off at my school. In accounting the class was making real progress during the first semester. But that teacher was reassigned to a different school, and he was replaced by a total dumbass who doesn't know wtf he's teaching... The class has actually regressed... I've looked at my grade in that class too, and although there's not a single grade in there (despite Mr. Moron being here an entire month), I have a 77% in the class. It's some sort of paradox.
    Share this post on: reddit

Doc

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:59 pm by Doc

papercuts hurt bad though ... i will admit that ... probably because the nocireceptors really get fked up
    Ahmed

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 pm by Ahmed

I have sympathy.

I also have wisdom teeth growing too.
    Ace

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:30 am by Ace

I don't understand why mine are coming in so early... it sucks.
    Doc

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:46 am by Doc

most people get them in HS or early some time in college

real men KEEP their wisdom teeth btw
    Ahmed

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:08 am by Ahmed

I will obviously keep mines. I had to remove 2 jaws for braces...so this is compensation in a way Razz
    Ace

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:49 pm by Ace

I can't keep mine, dude. They're all messed up. One of them is so retarded it's almost growing in horizontally.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:38 pm