It's going downhill... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

It's going downhill...

Coolmeia
    Coolmeia
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 2583
    Username Change Points : 9487
    Registration date : 2009-03-26
    Mood : It's going downhill... Lonely

It's going downhill... Empty It's going downhill...

Post by Coolmeia

I guess I've just been down a lot more lately. I mean I haven't been on the computer as much, I usually stay in my room crying. My girlfriend came up for Thanksgiving. We had a really good time together, but I guess I went too fast for her. She didn't want to go beyond making out and apparently I'm really grabby when I'm asleep O.o The next day she told me that she thinks she's straight though, so I guess she's probably not into me. I really wish I was a guy more than ever, then everything would be so much easier for me. She's going to leave tomorrow morning back to where she lives which is pretty far away. I won't be able to see her until next June. Yesterday was the last day we could be together, she's going to be busy all today and tomorrow. She knows I'm upset and keeps apologizing to me, but she can't help her straightness. I don't think she understands how upset I am though. Lately I've been getting more and more suicidal. It doesn't help that I'm still bullied at my school. My dad has been getting worse as well. He comes home acting drunk and his anger doesn't tolerate anything, including me trying to stick up for myself and my little sister. Lately the only thing I've beem thinking of is my friend, I can't get her off my mind. The way I feel around her is so weird in a good way. She's the first person I could ever actually touch. I used to be afraid of holding or shaking hands, but I can hold her hand just fine. But when she goes away I cry myself to sleep again. It just makes me really depressed to know that she can't feel the same way right now, and that she'll keep living far away from me for at least 5 more years until she's legal aged to move out. (She's younger than me, but looks and acts way older) I feel a little better having typed this all out, but it still hurts a lot. I think my mom is suspecting something, I've been crying more than normal a lot. I don't know how long I can hide these feelings from everyone else.
    Share this post on: reddit

Craig

Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:04 pm by Craig

Hey, don't give it up. She's just experimenting, even though she may have just been experimenting with you doesn't mean that it's really that over. Just wait until June to know for sure.

But for now, while you're away from her, try and be a bit more independent. Get a hobby, something to get her off of your mind.
    Fangy

Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:08 pm by Fangy

Okay what the hell
    You're like 12 and you're trying to fudge some other girl
    Dark Flame99966

Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:03 pm by Dark Flame99966

Product of Western Society: 12 year olds are depressed cause they can't get laid.
    Ahmed

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:09 am by Ahmed

This is simply beautiful. Western civilization.
    Craig

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:28 am by Craig

I would probably be the same with my ex, but really music is all the love I've found in this world.
    Fangy

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:51 am by Fangy

I found love in this thing called "friends," which I'm not sure too many of you have Razz

Just kidding.
    Doc

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:53 am by Doc

yall n!ggaz took my mojo
    ViKtory

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:23 am by ViKtory

Comment of the day : TK

And Scarr, just play PS3 and be happy Smile
    Dark Flame99966

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:58 pm by Dark Flame99966

Sayf, I'm starting to believe you. Never seen such a sad state of denial as I have in Western society.
    Fangy

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:09 pm by Fangy

Well Flame you can't judge everyone just 'cause one girl is fudged up.
    Dark Flame99966

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:13 pm by Dark Flame99966

^The unfortunate truth is that the way Western society is currently going, more of this will happen.
    Doc

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:16 pm by Doc

LOL you are starting to believe me NOW?!!?

are you people like ... retarded?!? you think im a fool for trying to tell you this stuff for so long???

why don't you wait some more before you believe me ... after these wh0res try and push this into Egypt and take your country from you ...
    Ace

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:21 pm by Ace

major tl;dr
    Ameer 2

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 pm by Ameer 2

Wow stuck with such a dad...can't you find solace with your mother?

If you think you're bi, try going for a guy in a future relationship; for now try get some peace of mind...think about your priorities and try search your spiritual side.
    Ahmed

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:02 pm by Ahmed

Dark Flame99966 wrote:Sayf, I'm starting to believe you. Never seen such a sad state of denial as I have in Western society.

Are you kidding? I've been saying this BEFORE Sayf. Sayf eventually sided with the westerners in the Sals debate. I stayed true to the side of truth all the way.

No recognition.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:26 am