'Eeeeeeeeey Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Eeeeeeeeey

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

'Eeeeeeeeey Empty 'Eeeeeeeeey

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Took the ASVAB today since I still don't know where I'm going in life... it was boring and some of the sections had horribly short time limits.

I have to make a poem for history class this weekend... it's completely retarded 'cause I have to make a parody My Country Tis of Thee. That's not fricken history... shouldn't even be a part of my curriculum.

Anybody know if the movie Immortals is good? I might go see it out of boredom... unless it sucks...

Share this post on: reddit

Ahmed

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:37 pm by Ahmed

ASVAB? what's that?

Ace

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:17 pm by Ace

It's a test thing... it stands for Armed Services Vocational (something) Battery... the armed services provide it to people who aren't sure which job is best for them by asking a wide variety of questions over eight or nine different sections like General Science, Arithmetic Reasoning, Electrical Knowledge, and Automobile Knowledge. Now that I think about it, there was nothing medical or pharmaceutical related. And no I don't know why the military provides it... but according to law, the armed services can't contact me or any other test taker at all anymore for recruitment, unless I'm drafted or something.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum