BABY BURN BABY BURN IMA BACK!!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

BABY BURN BABY BURN IMA BACK!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

Okay but seriously... I'm sick of jumping back and forth from this forum. I'm gonna try harder to be more active... Anyways. I'm so glad it's the weekend. I'm really sick of my school. I'm getting bullied... Not by the girls. By 2 guys. Apparently somehow it got out that I'm bi so I get bullied a lot and instead of getting called emofag I just get called happy person now. There's a few guys who like to kick me too. I dunno why though. The girls at my school aren't jerks to me, they just won't talk to me. It's a really small school too, less than 200 middle schoolers there. My sister tells me to look forward to high school. She said ppl won't be such jerks and I'll be able to join the Gay-Straight Alliance and the Anime/Manga Club. She says that I'll be able to find some friends with common interests. Can't wait till then. I still have to somehow survive this last year of middle school. BLEHHHHHHHHHH

I have news though.... I never thought I would say this, but I can say it. I'VE GOT MYSELF A GIRLFRIEND!!! And it's not pixiliated, its not someone I met off of World of Warcraft, it's the real deal. I met her in real life at my school. She moved a few states away, but we're still in touch. We text eachother everyday. We meet on holidays. In October we met up at an anime convention and she gave me my first kiss! It was so magical. But she's still not sure on how she feels. She was originally straight so it's a bit weird for her... I really miss her though. I find myself crying myself to sleep a lot out of lonliness.

Oh and I started season 2 of My little pony! It's really awesome!
I've also been getting into hentai, more yaoi, and really explict yuri. I guess I can proudly proclaim that I love boobies. Especially on anime chicks. No one knows about this except my girlfriend. No one in my family knows that we're dating, they think we're just best friends. My family is a bunch of homophobes, so if I told them, they wouldn't accept it and wouldn't let me see her.

I'm looking forward to my days of high school and the few days a year when I can see my girlfriend though Smile

I know this year is gonna be really tough, but I'm trying to make it through.

I just need the support of you guys though. I already have the support of my girlfriend

Share this post on: reddit

Dark Flame99966

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:23 am by Dark Flame99966

...you had your first kiss before me.

WTF. Is the world crashing down?

Ahmed

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:32 am by Ahmed

Lol, you sound happy for a change.

Fangy

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:44 am by Fangy

Dark Flame99966 wrote:...you had your first kiss before me.

WTF. Is the world crashing down?

Ahmed

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:55 am by Ahmed

So you finally discovered the great truth of you being a lesbian?

Craig

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:12 am by Craig

+1 rep.
It sucks to hear that you're getting pushed around a bit by some jerks. But if your highschool is anything like my highschool, then you shouldn't have to worry. Just don't go around spreading the fact that you're bi/lesb or else people will think that you want to be bullied. A majority of my friends are homophobes, but whenever they ask me if I'm gay I always answer saying yes (well, I don't want to lie) & they don't start attacking or being harsh to me. The strict homophobes just talk to me a bit less and spread the news around a bit, but nothing to worry about. I only care about one homophobe anyway, and he doesn't know xD

But yeah, I think what's worse is living in a family that isn't homophobe, but vocally & physically attack gay/lesb. I have a feeling that the news is going to slip soon, but you're at a good enough age to keep things quiet, especially if you really like (mean) it.

It's really nice to hear you've found yourself a mate though, I really wish you two the best of time you can have together.

Now post pix of her and PM me some of that hentai.

Ahmed

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:38 pm by Ahmed

Craig youre gay?

Craig

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:48 pm by Craig

Yes, in fact, I am.

Coolmeia

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:58 pm by Coolmeia

A wrote:So you finally discovered the great truth of you being a lesbian?

I don't consider myself a lesbian because I technically like some really feminine guys. But I guess yeah I found out.

@Sheba

I'm trying really hard to keep it a secret. It's just tough that she moves out of state, but I get to see her in less than two weeks. And are you sure you want me to pm you the hentai?

Doc

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:32 pm by Doc

u have serious problems

is ur family messed up?

Coolmeia

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:33 pm by Coolmeia

Talwar Khan wrote:u have serious problems

is ur family messed up?

What do you mean by that? How do I have serious problems?

Doc

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:00 pm by Doc

ur gay at age like 14, thats what i mean

Coolmeia

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:15 pm by Coolmeia

So what?

Craig

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:16 pm by Craig

Aww you're 14? <33
& if it's not against the rules then go ahead.

Coolmeia

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:18 pm by Coolmeia

im almost 14. not quite. i just pmed A and asked him if its against the rules

Ahmed

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:24 pm by Ahmed

Sayf was talking about Craig I think

Craig

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:44 pm by Craig

I suspected that.
Sayfs, I'm 15.
I don't really think age has to do with it though. People get to the certain age of experimenting and the outcome is the outcome.
I've tried experimenting with many girls, but never actually felt right doing anything with them.

Plus other reasons...
So...

Yeahhh

Doc

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:03 am by Doc

ur all weird homos

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum