Some random stuff... READ IT ANYWAY. I command you.  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some random stuff... READ IT ANYWAY. I command you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member
Ace

Number of posts : 4361
Username Change Points : 11270
Registration date : 2010-03-18
Mood : Some random stuff... READ IT ANYWAY. I command you.  Cool

Some random stuff... READ IT ANYWAY. I command you.  Empty
PostSome random stuff... READ IT ANYWAY. I command you.

Two days until the supposed attack on Facebook by Anonymous... I've placed a ten dollar bet that it'll happen and be effective. If the attack was just a false rumor I'll be srsly disappoint.

Today, the only thing I learned was that Super Mario's original name was Jump Man. And Donket Kong's original name was Monkey Kong. I guess the creators changed Monkey TO Donkey cause he a total @ss. That's the only logical explanation.

The guy in my computer class we call the Mid-East Beast is already done with the class's curriculum... the dude has nothing to do until January.

I'm like... really bored right now...

Last edited by Ace on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I typo'd.)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Some random stuff... READ IT ANYWAY. I command you. :: Comments

Make many new topics lol
Dark Flame99966
Re: Some random stuff... READ IT ANYWAY. I command you.
Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:53 pm by Dark Flame99966
So...no power
Man, this makes no sense... My school district is horribly low on money. It doesn't even have the money to pay for repairs on a bus that got fender-bendered last month, And yet, every single science class in the building has a class set if iPod Touches that are generally used only as calculators, and are only used for their camera to take thirty second presentations otherwise. Total waste of money... whoever's running my school district is a moron...
Lmao. As a poor person, why eat bread when you can eat cake?
HOLY SHIZ MAN. I was just in an epic earthquake... I felt one last night at about 2 A.M., but it was hardly noticeable, so I wasn't quite sure it was an earthquake or me suffering from fatigue for staying up too late (apparently it was a 4.7 mag)... but just a few minutes ago, I felt it again for at least a minute before it got really violent (5.2 mag)... the house sounded like it was cracking apart. There is a GIGANTIC difference between 4.7 and 5.2... And New York had a 5.8 earlier this year, right? Must of been scary as hell...
ViKtory
Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:12 am by ViKtory
Ace wrote:
Two days until the supposed attack on Facebook by Anonymous... I've placed a ten dollar bet that it'll happen and be effective. If the attack was just a false rumor I'll be srsly disappoint.

lolno.
You owe me 10 bucks
SON OF A
ViKtory
Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:28 pm by ViKtory
Some random stuff... READ IT ANYWAY. I command you.  618px-Trollface_HD

Some random stuff... READ IT ANYWAY. I command you.

Page 1 of 1