In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday!

+3
Fangy
Steve
Ahmed
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Empty In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:51 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

10/2/11

Time flies by huh?

I think we can all agree that the Game theme failed. That got me thinking as to why? So I think the reason is that we are a special forum in that we don't revolve around a theme; rather the theme revolves around us. We, the members, are this theme's forum.

And as a result, I'm reverting the forum back to it's original general self. However, we need a new logo.

This will be a special logo though. Using the first letter of every active member, our theme, we will write the forum's description. We will use the original name of every member (Mines will be Ahmed IV since I'm best know as that.)

For example if our names was Adam, Bob and Taz we could be BAT.

Here are the names: Ahmed, Ace, Fang, Sayf, Preid, Flame, Marwa, Ameer, Craig (Steve truly can't be counted as active atm)

Try to think of something witty. Make the logo. Submit before October 13 please.

Thanks,
Ahmed IV

2In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Empty Re: In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:56 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

the problem is you have 3 vowels, all As Smile

edit: also 2 Fs

heres what i have got

A Spaffmac

3In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Empty Re: In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:28 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Not bad Razz

4In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Empty Re: In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Dear lord... This won't be easy.

5In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Empty Re: In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

FAFSA-CAMP

I dunno, dude.

6In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Empty Re: In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Logos anyone? -.-

7In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Empty Re: In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:30 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
NH Member
NH Member

iDemand "V"

loljk, happy belated b'day NH Very Happy
(Not sure where to post this)

8In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Empty Re: In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

VIK MAN wut happened to you

9In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Empty Re: In Preparation of NH's 4th Birthday! Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:34 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Happy birthday to NH B Day

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum