New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTFHOMGGAWDTHISSUCKS

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11270
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : WTFHOMGGAWDTHISSUCKS Cool

WTFHOMGGAWDTHISSUCKS Empty WTFHOMGGAWDTHISSUCKS

Post by Ace

My homework is really pissing me off... moron teacher gave me an Algebra assignment without teaching me how to do the problems. She really puts the dumb in dumbarse. I hope she gets fired and has to live on the streets for the rest of her life, because she is hurting my chances of being successful later in life by giving me all this shiz.

I called a Senior with a phone and he taught me how to do the problems, so it's mostly alright... still crappy hard though... I swear if a teacher pulls this BS on me again, I'll just throw my assignment in the trash.

Today was sluggish overall... I'm tired and my head hurts... All I want to do is go to sleep, but this assignment is freaking long and I still have an essay to write. Moron teachers act as if they're the only class in the world, so they can give out all the homework they want.

Sometimes I just want to burn my school to the ground.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:28 am