New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crappy Day

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11270
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Crappy Day Cool

Crappy Day Empty Crappy Day

Post by Ace

Today sucked... I have a ton of math homework, and I guess I caught a cold or something 'cause my sinuses hurt, my teeth hurt, and my head hurts... I also haven't slept since Saturday... All I feel like doing is sleeping for a month.

I think I bombed a math test too... suckish start of the week.
    Share this post on: reddit

preid1220

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:06 pm by preid1220

if you need us to do your math homework feel free to post a pic of it when you get home and see if anyone responded before you start it.
    Fangy

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:08 pm by Fangy

preid1220 wrote:if you need us to do your math homework feel free to post a pic of it when you get home and see if anyone responded before you start it.
    Preid is 100% right xD
    Ace

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:57 pm by Ace

Eh, I hardly even need to think about the math, I just have to graph everything and show all work. It's just really time consuming...
    Fangy

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:58 pm by Fangy

Yeah i hate showing work
    Ace

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Ace

The teacher makes us grade our own papers anyway, so the only way to make sure we didn't just copy the answers is to make us show our work.

Stayed home from school today... I didn't sleep at all again, even though I took NyQuil. I stayed in bed til noon and still didn't get any sleep... and now that I've thought about it, September has always sucked for me. It's always the crappiest month.

My math teacher emailed my homework to me. Rolling Eyes
    ViKtory

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:16 pm by ViKtory

Crappy Day 258053_700b

Post  by Sponsored content