firsty day of school bro Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

firsty day of school bro

Coolmeia
    Coolmeia
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 2583
    Username Change Points : 9487
    Registration date : 2009-03-26
    Mood : firsty day of school bro Lonely

firsty day of school bro Empty firsty day of school bro

Post by Coolmeia

Okay, so I got there a few minutes late. It was theatre history 1. So i awkwardly walked in the classroom and got a chair and got a lot of stares. i got a few compliments on my epictastic pokemon shirt. and my new glasses. i think i put on too much eyeliner... let's see... i had some pocky in my lunch today. it was good, what else? oh, i have this really cute japanese notebook with a cute cat on it and i started drawing on it and a boy pointed at the neko and said "what on earth is that?" i glared at him and said "kawaii neko desu". i hung up my envy pictures and envy magnet in my locker. and i have a binder with a picture of rainbow dash in it that reads "this binder just got 20% cooler". I had a social studies class with my favourite teacher, Mr. Horos. He's really cute, he's in his early 20s. he gets my pokemon and video game jokes. and i had another elective with him too, history through films. it's really easy. i just watch historical movies and pay attention and answer the questions. i had a pretest in geography and got the questions all right. i got confused when it asked me what fauna was, i forgot it, but i remembered it was animals. and i answered them in less the 2 minutes, the fastest in my class, which isnt saying much because most of them are younger than me, and aren't that smart, just sayin. my geography teacher is pretty cool, though, i guess. i have to get to school 5 minutes earlier than last year, which is gonna be a total pain in the derrière. i guess i can adjust my schedule a little.

Last edited by Scarr~Green with Envy on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Doc

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:05 pm by Doc

that is one GAY looking sig pic thing
    L

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 pm by L

Theatre history? You just watch stuff?
    Coolmeia

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Coolmeia

nooooooooooooooooooo. theatre history is learning about the early history of theatre. and history through films is when we watch historical movies.

@talwar. it is not gay. name one reason why it is anywise homosexual at all
    Coolmeia

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 pm by Coolmeia

dangit. i think i forgot to put this in my blog. i just put it under all blogs. can i request someone move this to my blog?
    Coolmeia

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 pm by Coolmeia

omg i love this censor lolz
    Fangy

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:30 pm by Fangy

Moved.

Also wat
    Ace

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:25 pm by Ace

... You're gonna have the crap bullied out of you.
    Coolmeia

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 pm by Coolmeia

nah, im a girl, so its fine, i dont get bullied at all. if i were a guy itd be different. i go to an arts school so everyone is really smart but a little... off....
    Coolmeia

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 pm by Coolmeia

the only thing i might get hated on for is being bi, but i dont tell them that i am or anything
    Ace

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm by Ace

Girls can be bullies too.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:33 am