Question of the Day - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question of the Day

+5
preid1220
Craig
Dark Flame99966
L
Ace
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Question of the Day Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:55 pm

L

L
NH Founder
NH Founder

Men are awful yet you love Sayf. Are you implying something?

27Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Question of the Day Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Phoenix wrote:Men are awful yet you love Sayf. Are you implying something?

dude u are the only one still thinkin about that LOL

28Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Question of the Day Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:00 pm

L

L
NH Founder
NH Founder

No. I'm just pointing out. LOL

29Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Question of the Day Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Mishil, just because your father is bad or something doesn't make every man bad... you sound sexist.

I'm actually surprised by some people's answers.

3. Would you rather be an unhappy moron or a happy genius?

3. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive, famous, and/or rich?

30Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Question of the Day Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:43 pm

L

L
NH Founder
NH Founder

Obviously become extremely attractive, famous, and/or rich.

31Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Question of the Day Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

So just lowering how long we expect to live?
Yeah?

32Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Question of the Day Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:33 pm

ViKtory

ViKtory
NH Member
NH Member

Yes.

33Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Question of the Day Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Lower my life by 10 years

34Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Question of the Day Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

"willing to reduce your life expectancy" meaning you will die ten years earlier. Better hope you weren't destined to die in an early car crash.

4. Are you simply alive, or truly living?

35Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Question of the Day Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 pm

L

L
NH Founder
NH Founder

Good question.

I guess simply living.

36Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Question of the Day Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Alive.
I don't regret right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum