First Day of School Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Day of School

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

I bet you expected fifty long paragraphs like normal... but no.

First hour's good.
Second hour ... I don't even remember. It's been a long day.
Third hour ... ditto.
Slept through fourth. Or maybe that was third.
Fifth sucked. It's a large gym not connected to the main building, and it was over 100 degrees in there because it doesn't have air conditioner (or heating). Try playing basketball in jeans in there... you'll find yourself face-first on the ground. I just sat there and listened to my iPod. I'll try to switch out of that class. It's just miserable...

Sixth hour was alright, but the class is probably going to progress into the worst class I'll have my entire life. Tons of essays, etc.

The friend I always play cards with during lunch takes a bus to a Tri-County Tech school during the lunch break. I'mma have to find other people to hang out with during lunch. I'm starting to form a new posse... so far only two people are in it. My long-time best friend is still in the group, as well as a girl named Kat. Weird name.

I'm tired. My head hurts. So... the end. kthxbye

Share this post on: reddit

L

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:59 pm by L

Have fun in school.

Craig

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:00 pm by Craig

Sounds like fun.
& I've had a few friends with the name Kat myself.

Ace

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 pm by Ace

I think it's short for Kathleen or something...

Now that I can think again, I remembered this, which happened in 3rd or 4th hour:

We had to do a short introduction of ourselves to the class. We just had to say anything, like 'I like this' or 'I hate that' or whatever. So one student says that he likes green, and I guess the teacher wasn't sure he heard right, so the teacher said "Green? The color?" And the student answered, "No, the number."

It was so hilarious. Hilarious

Craig

Post Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 am by Craig

LOL. I would've done that too.

Ace

Post Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 pm by Ace

Dude, I already hate my math teacher. Only complete morons assign crosswords and think they're educational.

brb going on strike

Dark Flame99966

Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:54 pm by Dark Flame99966

I love crosswords. So easy.

Ace

Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:54 pm by Ace

But when I have other homework to do, stuff that actually lets me learn, it's just a waste of time.

And I'm crossword-retarded. Hilarious

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum