A Golden Horde Campaign Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Golden Horde Campaign

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Golden Horde Campaign Empty A Golden Horde Campaign Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I installed the Teutonic campaign and modded the game so I could play as the Mongols.

Cons of the Mod:

-No Victory conditions. (It is possible to add victory conditions, but I won't bother. I'll just post the victory conditions here.)

-Mongols don't speak. I have no idea why.

Long Game, M/M
VICTORY CONDITIONS: Capture 40 regions.
A Golden Horde Campaign Kingdo47

A Golden Horde Campaign Kingdo48

A Golden Horde Campaign Kingdo49

Poland is now my ally.
A Golden Horde Campaign Kingdo50

2A Golden Horde Campaign Empty Re: A Golden Horde Campaign Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

lol i heard they're weak in this campaign

3A Golden Horde Campaign Empty Re: A Golden Horde Campaign Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well I'm playing as them, so that shouldn't affect anything Wink

4A Golden Horde Campaign Empty Re: A Golden Horde Campaign Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

no I mean their stats are literally lower for their units

u can play as them in the vanilla game with a little modding

5A Golden Horde Campaign Empty Re: A Golden Horde Campaign Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I know you could. Also Timurids, Pope. Aztecs and Rebels.

And that's true, but that's good. It gives the game a challenge. If you play with them in Vanilla the game is very easy.

6A Golden Horde Campaign Empty Re: A Golden Horde Campaign Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

yeah and they have no upkeep in the modded version i found

Timurids were even easier Rolling Eyes

7A Golden Horde Campaign Empty Re: A Golden Horde Campaign Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You modded your game to play as the Mongols?

8A Golden Horde Campaign Empty Re: A Golden Horde Campaign Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

yeah once ... it was both mongols and timurids included ... and i downloaded the files for it and followed the instructions ... i didn't do it myself lol ... i steam rolled everyone in the ME (was going towards europe from the east) with the Timurids and got bored with the Mongols lol ...

9A Golden Horde Campaign Empty Re: A Golden Horde Campaign Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Play them in Teutonic campaign.

10A Golden Horde Campaign Empty Re: A Golden Horde Campaign Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

after my world conquests as Turks

i was thinking about doing a world conquests as Moors and Egypt but man would that take an eternity LOL

11A Golden Horde Campaign Empty Re: A Golden Horde Campaign Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

A Golden Horde Campaign Kingdo51

Like the real Golden Horde did. I decided to go to war because I wanted to get rid of my debt. I had already taken all the rebel cities around me.
A Golden Horde Campaign Kingdo52

They later attack Poland, who is my ally. So I decided to stick with Poland. Poland and I have very good relations.
A Golden Horde Campaign Kingdo53

The two Novgorod cities that I took.
A Golden Horde Campaign Kingdo54

The war with Novgorod really helped. Now I actually developed my cities and I'm making decent money. I'm just beffing up my front with Novgorod.

12A Golden Horde Campaign Empty Re: A Golden Horde Campaign Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Lithuania accepted Christianity.

A Golden Horde Campaign Kingdo55

Now...after 50 years.

A Golden Horde Campaign Kingdo56

I love how it says "The Church has gained a new sheep to the fold"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: