DIS SUCKS! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIS SUCKS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member
Ace

Number of posts : 4361
Username Change Points : 11270
Registration date : 2010-03-18
Mood : DIS SUCKS! Cool

DIS SUCKS! Empty
PostDIS SUCKS!

Enrolled in school today... it really sucks cause my school (click) is freaking huge. It was built ages ago, and its so misshapen because more than ten different wings were added onto it over the years, and the architects didn't bother making navigation easy or evening the school out to make it look good.

My classes will probably suck too... they're spread all around the school because some genius arranged the classes in a form to make a "Math Hallway," "History Hallway," "Science Hallway," etc etc so everyone has to run all around the school to get to their next class. Some of the 2500+ lockers are in retarded places, so when someone's at their locker, they could inadvertently be blocking a tiny staircase nearby... it's just the worst place a locker could be.

Anyway, in order to complete college (the local ones, anyway), I MUST have at least two years of foreign language... it wasn't like that last year, so I didn't bother taking any FL classes. There wasn't a heads up about the new requirement until now, and now I'm pissed because level one FL classes aren't taught at my school anymore due to budget cuts... I was also put in an Accounting class, which sounds uber boring... Oh, and that class doesn't even have an assigned teacher yet. What a pathetic excuse of planning.

I waited in line for three damn hours to get to my counselor, just to have her tell me my schedule could not be changed. Pissed me off... The only good thing is that my lunch is an hour long, so I could probably walk to a fast food place, eat there, and still be on time to class when I returned.

And my locker combo is 6-10-8... I hardly even have to turn the dial to open it. Rolling Eyes None of my friends that I saw shared any classes with me, either. This year is gonna SUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Now I bid you good day.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

DIS SUCKS! :: Comments

Ahmed
Re: DIS SUCKS!
Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 pm by Ahmed
Which lock is yours?
Ace
Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:05 pm by Ace
I don't understand your question.
Doc
Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:09 pm by Doc
life sucks too

get used to it
Dark Flame99966
Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Dark Flame99966
That's like me school! Except we're required to have 3 years of FL and our lunch is as long as all other periods, 40 min
Ahmed
Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:55 pm by Ahmed
What do you mean "in order to complete college"?
Ace
Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:22 pm by Ace
I won't be able to graduate without the classes completed.
Post  by Sponsored content

DIS SUCKS!

Page 1 of 1