Mongol Hunting Campaign Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mongol Hunting Campaign

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Egypt campaign for the sole purpose of destroying the Mongols on M/M

I'm preparing early too, creating elite stacks of Mamluks and what not ... I won't show them any mercy ... it'll be the Battle of Ayn Jalut 12 times over ...

2Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

LOl "12 times over". Good luck.

3Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

they have 12 armies in total .. noob Rolling Eyes

4Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:50 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Best of luck, I commend your bravery!

5Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

ill probably get owned Hilarious

6Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Timurids will avenge the Mongols upon your death

7Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

oh well lol

8Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Timurids will hang your skull on the top of their flag.

9Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

teehee Rolling Eyes

anyway its turn 30 and im bored lol

i literally made an alliance with everyone possibly Rolling Eyes

pope is retarded for calling a crusade on my capital of Antioch but still remaining my ally?

Anyway i plan on going the next 45 something turns without getting into a conflict with anyone, even the Byzantines or Turks

10Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

BTW I'm gonna try and trade Dongola or something to the Turks for Mosul ... I'll need it when fighting the Mongols ... I'm actually sending my stacks over right now near Yerevan and Tiblisi

11Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

bad idea ... i went bankrupt and stupid Mongols got the high ground ... I had to chase them in order to fight them Rolling Eyes

they always go to russia in my campaigns

12Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Did you have your armies wall on Turkish lands?

13Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

lol no i was only able to create 2 full armies

14Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I meant "walk".

15Mongol Hunting Campaign Empty Re: Mongol Hunting Campaign Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

yeah i did

and my relations with them fell because of it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum