Mughal Bow > English Longbow Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mughal Bow > English Longbow

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mughal Bow > English Longbow Empty Mughal Bow > English Longbow Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:53 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Now I know why the Mughals aren't in Medieval ... aside from the fact that they're a later faction, they would've devastated everyone and solo'ed all Hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGcYGwqb3So

Mughal sword is also superior to the overrated arse "katana"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIWg9d3CRiI&feature=related

2Mughal Bow > English Longbow Empty Re: Mughal Bow > English Longbow Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Then why are they so weak in the game ETW? From what I know it's rare for the Mughals to defeat the Confederate in the game.

3Mughal Bow > English Longbow Empty Re: Mughal Bow > English Longbow Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

cuz that game is racist ... and it takes place at the decline of the mughals

4Mughal Bow > English Longbow Empty Re: Mughal Bow > English Longbow Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

so the bow was high quality, but it did not deliver enough force to kill when medieval armor was layered with chain mail, that was less that 1 1/2 inches without flesh in the way. It took about a year to produce a single one and a life time of training to use it properly. It was truly devastating but the invention or rifles with replaceable parts doomed them.

also their swords do not impress me, a slashing weapon is useless if it hits armor such as chain mail. It inflicted a minor wound compared to other weapons I've seen as well.

5Mughal Bow > English Longbow Empty Re: Mughal Bow > English Longbow Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I thought we were talking about bows?

6Mughal Bow > English Longbow Empty Re: Mughal Bow > English Longbow Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:17 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Talwar Khan wrote:

Mughal sword is also superior to the overrated arse "katana"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIWg9d3CRiI&feature=related

7Mughal Bow > English Longbow Empty Re: Mughal Bow > English Longbow Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Oh right.

Well we were talking about the time...when swords were used.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum