July Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

July

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11270
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : July Cool

July Empty July

Post by Ace

This month hasn't made a very good impression so far...

And this is like, the third topic in a row about my stupidity. Three cheers for my stupid! YAAAAAAaaaaay......

Do you guys remember Taco? If ya don't, he was my best bud/homerific homey/supah sidekick/awesome acquaintance, and so on and so forth. Well, he moved to California. We had planned to join Army together among other things, and now that'll never happened. We were like peanut butter and jelly, man.

So yeah, I'm all bored now and I'll have to find a Taco replacement.

Today, I went to a big fourth of July celebration full of what Sayf would call homo Christian inbred homo homos, that are homo. And homo. I think there were about 400 people there, all spread out on the downtown main streets. We (my family) got there at about 8:30, picked a good spot for the fireworks, sat down in some foldable chairs we brought, and waited. But it was so incredibly hot, and I swear I was going to die out there. But then, lo and behold, some awesome firefighters drove up in a firetruck, packed out, and started spraying the air with the water hose. It all pretty much turned to vapor and floated down on everyone, and it was so amazingly refreshing.

Then the firefighters started to have a little fun, and point the fire hose more downward, purposefully spraying some people. It was just getting people more wet, it wasn't a forceful blast or anything... but when they sprayed me a little, I got sarcastically high and mighty, and yelled something like "THAT ALL YA GOT GRAMPS!?" and the firefighter pointed the hose directly at me and shot water straight at my chest. It felt like a sledgehammer, man... I was thrown off my feet and landed on my back on the road. Knocked the breath right out of me. And it was cold as hell... though that technically doesn't make any sense. Then he just went on with his business, shooting war into the sky...

I have a new respect for firefighters. I really didn't expect them to directly blast me. Especially with so many people around.

... At least the fireworks were purdy.
    Share this post on: reddit

Doc

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:09 am by Doc

dam bro sounds like u got owned ... and its too bad u were asking for it Hilarious
    Ahmed

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:44 am by Ahmed

"Three cheers for my stupid!"

Go to Taco Bell to get a replacement.

And lmao that was crazy.
    Craig

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Craig

Where you live? I'll be Taco's replacement.
    Ace

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 pm by Ace

Oklahoma. I guess I'll get a new friend and call him Nacho.

And yes, I got owned pretty bad. Hilarious
    Craig

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:25 pm by Craig

That would be cool to be called Nacho, Razz
    Ace

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm by Ace

What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
    Craig

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:38 pm by Craig

Nacho cheese!
    xD
    Epic.
    Ace

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:52 pm by Ace

DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm so funny.
    Dark Flame99966

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm by Dark Flame99966

"
    Today, I went to a big fourth of July celebration full of what Sayf would call homo Christian inbred homo homos, that are homo. And homo."
    I love you/.
    Ace

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:00 pm by Ace

Cool story bro.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 4:28 pm