New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eden of the East

Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 10059
    Username Change Points : 19323
    Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Mood : Eden of the East Tired

Eden of the East Empty Eden of the East

Post by Craig Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Copy and paste from my Tumblr.

Eden of the East pt.1

Episodes 1-3

I ended up staying awake even longer to watch another anime, Eden of the East.

Eden of the East Eden-of-the-east-01-large-02

I have to say, I usually don’t like opening theme songs, but this one had me searching for the title and artist. (I still need to find it.)

Well, for the anime itself I enjoyed it. I had to stop early due to it being 5:00 (AM) when I ended the 3rd episode. From first glance I knew it would be a beaut, with often transitions between 3D and 2D, and I love 2.5D things in general. The story is pretty great too, I didn’t expect certain characters to be certain ways at times, but I knew where things were going (if that makes any sense). Each episode ended at a well enough time to have me wanting more.

5/5, it keeps the right pace and keeps me guessing. I would buy the series just from watching these episodes.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 4:29 am