Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Egypt-Stainless Steel

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

We won and I took the city:

Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Egypt20

"They don't deserve life."

102Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

LMAO!!! I just realized this. Look at the names of the Byzantine emperor and captain Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

103Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

philo theo ... theo philo ... either way, they failed Very Happy

weak general u got there tho son ... dude needs to step his game up Hilarious

104Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He was new. I had a general with 5 stars. But on his way to constantinople he died...and my army deserted of course -___-

105Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I gave Constantinople it's Muslim name.

Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Egypt21

I'm going to rename my cities to Muslim names. I will do the same to the ex-Christian ones.

106Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Egypt22

Notice the smoke that is coming out of their last city. Very Happy

107Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Le Caire wrote:I gave Constantinople it's Muslim name.

Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Egypt21

I'm going to rename my cities to Muslim names. I will do the same to the ex-Christian ones.

Give me names to add.

I will change:

Cairo--->Al Qahira
Alexandria--->Al Iskandria
Damietta--->Dumyat
Jerusalem---->Al Quds

108Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Islambul was its original name given by the Ottomans I htink

109Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

110Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Its still the most populated city in Europe

Constantinople > Rome during that time actually

111Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Talwar Khan wrote:Islambul was its original name given by the Ottomans I htink

No. Istanbul was a Greek name. Kostantiniyye was the Arabic name given to it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_Istanbul#Kostantiniyye

It was the official name of the city till Ataturk changed it.

112Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

I said Islambul u nerd Rolling Eyes

113Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well either way. No. That was just a name that some said. It's official name was Kostantiniyye. (It's Arabic)

114Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

the song u noob

115Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

btw i heard that the christians actually pillaged alexandria once ... from a naval attack ... then ran back like cowards ... Muslims were too merciful to them ...

116Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

When was that?

117Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandrian_Crusade

they cowered away when the Mamluks made their advance

118Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

LOL just 3 days!

BTW I laughed at this:

Almost completely devoid of religious impetus, it differs from the more prominent Crusades in that it seems to have been motivated entirely by economic interests.

119Egypt-Stainless Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Egypt-Stainless Steel Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

it was more like a raid than a campaign Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum