ima post a pic of myself irl Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

ima post a pic of myself irl

+4
Ahmed
Craig
The Banker
Coolmeia
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ima post a pic of myself irl Empty ima post a pic of myself irl Thu May 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

this is me without any makeup or anything because im not getting dressed up for you guys, dont laugh at my fatness, acneness, or uglyness. ima post a pic of myself irl 249851_131040836973902_100002039599513_221371_7136234_n

2ima post a pic of myself irl Empty Re: ima post a pic of myself irl Thu May 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

and IM OLDER THAN I LOOK!!! I AM NOT 10

3ima post a pic of myself irl Empty Re: ima post a pic of myself irl Fri May 27, 2011 7:30 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

ur beautiful scarr! Smile

4ima post a pic of myself irl Empty Re: ima post a pic of myself irl Fri May 27, 2011 10:40 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

You're not fat.

5ima post a pic of myself irl Empty Re: ima post a pic of myself irl Fri May 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Cool

6ima post a pic of myself irl Empty Re: ima post a pic of myself irl Fri May 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

nice pic

and i thought u were 10? Hilarious

7ima post a pic of myself irl Empty Re: ima post a pic of myself irl Fri May 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

I did too... Hilarious

8ima post a pic of myself irl Empty Re: ima post a pic of myself irl Fri May 27, 2011 2:29 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

she's bare cutee

9ima post a pic of myself irl Empty Re: ima post a pic of myself irl Fri May 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

I'm surprised Envy isn't in the picture.

10ima post a pic of myself irl Empty Re: ima post a pic of myself irl Fri May 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

WTF is this

11ima post a pic of myself irl Empty Re: ima post a pic of myself irl Fri May 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

Fang wrote:WTF is this

what do you mean? and i can take a pic of me in an envy shirt or in front of my envy poster if you want... that was me in my parents room

12ima post a pic of myself irl Empty Re: ima post a pic of myself irl Sat May 28, 2011 4:58 am

glamorousflora

glamorousflora
NH Member
NH Member

I like yer fringe Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum