New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11270
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Updates Cool

Updates Empty Updates

Post by Ace

School's almost over... I get out on the 2nd. Very Happy

Apparently the school I went to in Texas a few years back is already out. Rolling Eyes

Right now I'm freaking exhausted... it was a really hardcore day. Right now my school is using block schedule. For those who don't know what that is, I got to these hours (classes) on these days:

Monday: 1, 3, 5
    Tuesday: 1, 3, 5, 7
    Wednesday: 2, 4, 6
    Thursday: 2, 4, 6, 7
    Friday: Regular

On Monday & Wed, classes are 2 hours long, with Tues and Thurs being slightly shorter. If you recall, I have Math first hour, then FACS, then P.E. In Math and FACS, we were doing nothing but watching movies, so I bugged the teachers until they gave me permission to spend the whole day in P.E. and actually do something productive. FACS was showing Saving Private Ryan, which I've already seen twice this past month, so...yeah.

Spending the whole day in P.E. was a HUGE mistake. Today, we spent one hour outside playing soccer, and the second hour inside playing basketball. Since I've been playing soccer for eleven years, I tried my hardest all three hours of the day. In 5th hour I had some old soccer teammates, and I pushed myself too hard to win. We were winning so bad, the coach made two of my teammates switch to the other team...and we still won.

In first and third hour basketball, I mainly just relaxed, but in 5th hour, two of my friends (Taco and Woodstock, remember them?) and one other dude challenged me to a game with no rules- the game was full of shoving, elbowing, and the like. And the coach didn't stop us. Very Happy

But now that I've settled down, I really regret it. I haven't been all that active the last two weeks, so now I ache all over... MY SIDES ARE ON FIRE.

Anywho, I go the highest grade on my Bio EOI than anyone else in my teacher's class (58/60). I don't remember my Math ROI grade, but it was somewhere in the mid-80s. I have yet to hear about my English and History EOI grades... and FACS doesn't have EOIs.

Class Grades:

Geometry- 94.4
    History- 95
    FACS IB- 87
    English 10- 82
    P.E.- 99
    FACS IIA- 81
    Biology- 89.3

Stupid Biology.
    Share this post on: reddit

Doc

Post Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 pm by Doc

lol I'm sure the teach will bump ur grade up to 90 so you'll get an A in bio
    Ace

Post Mon May 16, 2011 9:07 pm by Ace

He won't...he specifically told the class that he won't bump it up unless it's above and not including 89.5.
    Ahmed

Post Mon May 16, 2011 9:41 pm by Ahmed

Sucks for you. In my school they round all grades under 90, by 5.
    Ace

Post Mon May 16, 2011 10:45 pm by Ace

In my school it's completely up to the teacher... I could get a 89.9 and he could keep it as a B.
    Doc

Post Mon May 16, 2011 10:50 pm by Doc

like that homo physucks teacher who gave me an A- when I was 0.3 away from an A
    Craig

Post Tue May 17, 2011 8:24 am by Craig

... I would be getting out on the 2nd if it wasn't for me passing my state tests :3
    I get out may 30th or w/e
    Ahmed

Post Tue May 17, 2011 9:29 am by Ahmed

School is technically over for me this Friday. But I still need to go till June 4th.
    Doc

Post Tue May 17, 2011 1:14 pm by Doc

lol May for HS seniors lol

Ahmed

Post Tue May 17, 2011 3:39 pm by Ahmed

*June 14th.
    Fangy

Post Tue May 17, 2011 4:31 pm by Fangy

Craig wrote:... I would be getting out on the 2nd if it wasn't for me passing my state tests :3
    I get out may 30th or w/e
    Lucky noob. I just get to skip one final for it. But I don't have to take any next year! Very Happy

Last edited by Fang on Tue May 17, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahmed

Post Tue May 17, 2011 4:41 pm by Ahmed

Language.
    Fangy

Post Tue May 17, 2011 4:42 pm by Fangy

Fine, fine. >.>
    Craig

Post Tue May 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Craig

Well I get to do the same thing for state tests next year.
    Then I just take my finals this week so I won't have to come in June either way Razz
    Ace

Post Tue May 17, 2011 6:34 pm by Ace

Eh. My school doesn't knock off days for good test grades.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 1:19 pm