The NH attendance record Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

The NH attendance record

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The NH attendance record Empty The NH attendance record Thu May 12, 2011 3:40 pm

ViKtory

ViKtory
NH Member
NH Member

In this topic, everyone posts the time they log in/log out and the reason and when they'll probably be back.

--
Now that this forum has it's sudden death time, I'm gonna watch a MLP episode and go to sleep by 12:30 AM (13/5/11 : Friday)

2The NH attendance record Empty Re: The NH attendance record Thu May 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Don't pass episode 7 please.
Idk I usually am on for several moments of a day.

3The NH attendance record Empty Re: The NH attendance record Thu May 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

brb trolling IRL

4The NH attendance record Empty Re: The NH attendance record Thu May 12, 2011 3:44 pm

ViKtory

ViKtory
NH Member
NH Member

I'm on episode 8 right now, and I am buffering it.
But if you want then I can close it and watch Bleach instead Smile

5The NH attendance record Empty Re: The NH attendance record Thu May 12, 2011 4:16 pm

ViKtory

ViKtory
NH Member
NH Member

12:46
Logging off--->>

6The NH attendance record Empty Re: The NH attendance record Thu May 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

ViKtory wrote:I'm on episode 8 right now, and I am buffering it.
But if you want then I can close it and watch Bleach instead Smile
That would be awesome thanks dude.
I'll watch up to episode 11 today so that others can catch up,

7The NH attendance record Empty Re: The NH attendance record Thu May 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

This is so pointless.

8The NH attendance record Empty Re: The NH attendance record Thu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

im too lazy to do that

9The NH attendance record Empty Re: The NH attendance record Fri May 13, 2011 8:01 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
NH Member
NH Member

"noobs gonna hate"

Just fixed my net, 4:30 PM : logged in

@Ahmed : You were the one who wanted activity. And if people posted here, it would make the activity rate higher.

10The NH attendance record Empty Re: The NH attendance record Sun May 15, 2011 2:02 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Meh, I've been gone for aliek a day and ahalf. I really didn't want o log in until I was back at a parent's house, but oh well.

11The NH attendance record Empty Re: The NH attendance record Mon May 16, 2011 5:04 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
NH Member
NH Member

1:34 PM LOGIN
Finally found a computer Hilarious

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum