My view on the US. One last time. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

2 posters

My view on the US. One last time.

L
    L
    NH Founder
    NH Founder

Number of posts : 1302
    Username Change Points : 6714
    Registration date : 2010-12-28
    Mood : My view on the US. One last time. Fine

My view on the US. One last time. Empty My view on the US. One last time.

Post by L Tue May 03, 2011 10:50 pm

I said it many times before but I'll say it once more since some people forget my stance.

Q: What do I think of the US?

A: The US is the country that I was raised in and lived the majority of my life. I made many friends. I have made some enemies. The US has benefited my family and I economically and academically (for myself and siblings). I consider NYC as my second home, with Egypt being my first (I was born there). I have all my experiences here.

With that said, when I talk about the USA I am talking about the US government and policies. There would be no objective point in talking about the people since in ANY country you'll find the good and the bad. Also many Americans blindly follow the governmental policies. Muslims are enemies...indeed Muslims are enemies. Zionists are good. Indeed Zionists are good. It's ignorance, but it's there.

Now what do i think of the US government. I think it is the enemy of my people, Muslims. The US along with the majority of the West have hateful, hypocritical stances towards Muslims. This is mainly because of the pro-Zionist lobby that controls US politics, which is fact BTW.

So I have a right to condemn and go against this government and its policies.

So I was surprised when Fang said "I hate everything American".

Am I clear?

Last edited by S.O.A on Tue May 03, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15318
    Registration date : 2007-10-25
    Mood : My view on the US. One last time. Relaxed

My view on the US. One last time. Empty Re: My view on the US. One last time.

Post by Doc Tue May 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Same for me man ... although Fang will probably call me something worst Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:28 am