Guess what Im thinking of? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guess what Im thinking of?

+2
Ephidrena
Ahmed
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Guess what Im thinking of? Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Rules:

1-Has to be appropriate (No x-rated stuff)
2-The person can't change the object in mind AT ALL
3-Only one person can be "it"
4-You must classify your thought in the first post (object, verb, etc)

Game: The "it" thinks of anything. Then the other members guess what is it. They could also ask questions about it. For each guess or question 1 strike is taken. There are 20 strikes possible before the "it" wins.

Craig starts

2Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:17 am

Ephidrena

Ephidrena
NH Member
NH Member

so is it an object or a human being? Smile

3Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok I'll start

Object

4Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:16 pm

ViKtory

ViKtory
NH Member
NH Member

1. Chair?
2. Computer?
3. Fan?
4. Laptop?
5. Computer desk?

5Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

urm, victory, its best to ask questions to narrow it down compared to listing off a bunch of possible objects.

does it fit into a back pack?

6Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

@Vik: no 5x . 15 tries left.

@Steve: yes. 14 tries left.

7Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Lulz, I'm surprized you said for me to start..
Can you fold it?

8Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No. 13 left.

9Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Ephidrena

Ephidrena
NH Member
NH Member

is it smth electronic like a gadget or smth.. ?

10Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No. 12 left.

11Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Can it leave marks on other things?

12Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Depending on how you use it...yeah I guess.

13Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Can you squish it, or does it break into pieces?

14Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

If you are strong you could squish it...10

15Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Dang, you just threw me off.
Is it healthy to eat?

16Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Very...9

17Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Is it an apple?

18Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Good job. You're it.

19Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

OMG WHAT IS IT?!? jk Razz
Thing.

20Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Used for transportation?

21Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Nope, that's physically impossible.

22Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Edible?

23Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

It could be on things that are edible.

24Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You didn't answer my question...is IT edible?

25Guess what Im thinking of? Empty Re: Guess what Im thinking of? Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

ur all thinkin about my beard

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum