I got banned lol - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
jj16802
bobbyhill
Wilayat
preid1220
Generaldesor
Hassan
Doc
samthedragon
Ahmed
Dark Flame99966
14 posters

I got banned lol

Anonymous

I got banned lol - Page 6 Empty Re: I got banned lol

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:58 pm

I said I don't care if Raz flamed you first. The fact is, you flamed and you had 6/7 warns. Your flames deserved a 7th warn. You were banned correctly.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : I got banned lol - Page 6 Tired

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:59 pm

Ego Sum Deus wrote:I said I don't care if Raz flamed you first. The fact is, you flamed and you had 6/7 warns. Your flames deserved a 7th warn. You were banned correctly.

My 6 and 7 warnings I got when I replied to "The Tim"'s diss to me and "Raz"'s diss to me. They got no warnings.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:01 pm

Ahmed the IV wrote:
    Ego Sum Deus wrote:I said I don't care if Raz flamed you first. The fact is, you flamed and you had 6/7 warns. Your flames deserved a 7th warn. You were banned correctly.

My 6 and 7 warnings I got when I replied to "The Tim"'s diss to me and "Raz"'s diss to me. They got no warnings.

Regardless of whether they were punished or not, I imagine they at least got verbals (How do you know they didn't get warned Question). You got punished for a good reason. You flamed.

How can you complain about the reason for your being banned when you readily admit you flamed two people on two seperate occasions, each deserving a warn? This isn't about Raz and Tim, this is about you. You were banned correctly, regardless of what happened to them.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Ego Sum Deus wrote:
    Ahmed the IV wrote:

Regardless of whether they were punished or not, I imagine they at least got verbals (How do you know they didn't get warned Question). You got punished for a good reason. You flamed.

How can you complain about the reason for your being banned when you readily admit you flamed two people on two seperate occasions, each deserving a warn? This isn't about Raz and Tim, this is about you. You were banned correctly, regardless of what happened to them.

I dont know that. But i certainly know they didnt get warned becasue their warning number satyed the same.

Before I replied to their rudeness I had reported their posts.

Nothing happned

By all means, I wasnt going to let it happen again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Ahmed the IV wrote:
    Ego Sum Deus wrote:
    Ahmed the IV wrote:

I dont know that. But i certainly know they didnt get warned becasue their warning number satyed the same.

Nothing happned

So cussing them out would make them stop? Sounds like a good plan to me... :scratch:

And, do you finally admit that you were banned correctly?
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Ego Sum Deus wrote:
    Ahmed the IV wrote:
    Ego Sum Deus wrote:
    Ahmed the IV wrote:

Nothing happned

So cussing them out would make them stop? Sounds like a good plan to me... :scratch:

And, do you finally admit that you were banned correctly?

Well its the only thing that I could do...

Of course not! The mods practically wanted me to be banned. I reported when they dissed me they did nothing. They knew that eventually I was going to have to reply.

They are not stupid, everything is planned out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:08 pm

Yes, all of Sal's is one large conspiracy to root out and set up those that the powerful people do not like.

[/sarcasm]

Edit: You could've responded to them in a civilized manner.

You also could've waited, or just responded in a civilized manner. Not all rebuttals to insults have to contain insults. The fact is, regardless of whether or not you were "set up", you broke the rules. Rulebreakers are punished.

Last edited by Ego Sum Deus on Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:10 pm

Ego Sum Deus wrote:Yes, all of Sal's is one large conspiracy to root out and set up those that the powerful people do not like.

[/sarcasm]

No......

I said the authority.

Some Sal members are really decent people.

They saw that I "expressing my freedom too much" so they banned me. Simple.
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
    Username Change Points : 11443
    Registration date : 2007-11-29
    Mood : I got banned lol - Page 6 Relaxed

Post by Steve Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:11 pm

how come your not like that on this forum? It would be fun
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Ahmed the IV wrote:
    No......

I said the authority.

Some Sal members are really decent people.

They saw that I "expressing my freedom too much" so they banned me. Simple.

If expressing your freedom is cussing out members, regardless of whether or not they did so first, then you deserved to be punished.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:15 pm

2nd Admin wrote:how come your not like that on this forum? It would be fun

Razz , differnt ranks mate. Razz (Also I dont curse for the fun of it, I was replying to what two noobs said to me)

ALso please tell me why they deleted "warhead"'s topic that said why I truly got banned. And they left "Muhammadaw"'s topic that says false reasons of why i got banned.

That obviouly proves that they know they are dictators.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:18 pm

Muhammadaw's got closed. I imagine different moderators handled each topic, and one preferred to delete it. I wouldn't know.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Ego Sum Deus wrote:Muhammadaw's got closed. I imagine different moderators handled each topic, and one preferred to delete it. I wouldn't know.

Yes, I know but Warheads also got closed...at first. 3 hours later it got deleted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:21 pm

If it got deleted 3 hours later, it was probably to clear out the forum of spam.

A lot of old topics that have been bumped and closed topics that are on the front page are deleted.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Ego Sum Deus wrote:If it got deleted 3 hours later, it was probably to clear out the forum of spam.

A lot of old topics that have been bumped and closed topics that are on the front page are deleted.

They could have deleted the one with the false reasons Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:28 pm

Ahmed the IV wrote:
    Ego Sum Deus wrote:If it got deleted 3 hours later, it was probably to clear out the forum of spam.

They could have deleted the one with the false reasons Rolling Eyes

The reason you got banned is because you flamed people and got the two warns needed for you to be banned.

I don't know what topic with "false reasons" you're talking about, I don't see any topics saying why you were banned. All I see is one that says "Le Caire's gone, what do you think?"
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:29 pm

Warhead' s topic had the reasons why I was banned.

Some members atrted talking about the corupt Mods at Sals...shouldnt it be clear by now?

I replied, I didnt flame.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:34 pm

Ahmed the IV wrote:Warhead' s topic had the reasons why I was banned.

Some members atrted talking about the corupt Mods at Sals...shouldnt it be clear by now?

I replied, I didnt flame.

Replying while insulting another person is flaming.

If you called me a bad word, I could reply and say "Why do you have to cuss? It's not very nice." Or, I could insult you back. Which is what you did.

Also, that's the reason it probably was deleted. If I made a topic here about how the forum is led by a conspiracy of radical Muslims who want to kill all Israelites and are completely racist, you'd take action as well.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:37 pm

Sure, but as I said. Raz dissed me out once. I reported him. He said it again. I think by now itr should have been clear.

What????

What does your example have to do with the topic that Warhead made?

P.S.: Is it possibel if I know who you are at Sals. Its alright if you dont want to tell me.I'm just wondering...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:39 pm

Ahmed the IV wrote:Sure, but as I said. Raz dissed me out once. I reported him. He said it again. I think by now itr should have been clear.

What????

What happened to Raz is irrelevent to your banning, you flamed him.

People on Warheads topic, or so you say, started discussing how the Mods of Sals are dictators and are conspiring against you guys.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:41 pm

Ego Sum Deus wrote:
    Ahmed the IV wrote:Sure, but as I said. Raz dissed me out once. I reported him. He said it again. I think by now itr should have been clear.

What????

People on Warheads topic, or so you say, started discussing how the Mods of Sals are dictators and are conspiring against you guys.

What did you expect me to do?

If the authority at Sals actually wanted ot fix their picture, they could have explained why they "rightfully" banned me. But they couldnt because they banned me wrongly. They just deleted it instead. But now the idea will always be with the members that replied to the topic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Ahmed the IV wrote:
    Ego Sum Deus wrote:

What????

If the authority at Sals actually wanted ot fix their picture, they could have explained why they "rightfully" banned me. But they couldnt because they banned me wrongly. They just deleted it instead. But now the idea will always be with the members that replied to the topic.

You still don't understand that regardless of what other people did, you were banned correctly.

If I were, hypothetically, to blatantly insult you, that would deserve a warn. No matter what so said to provoke me. Same thing in your case.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WERE PROVOKED OR NOT, THE FACT REMAINS THAT YOU BROKE THE RULES AND DESERVED TO BE BANNED.

How can you not grasp such a simple concept! You break the rules you get punished. Plain and simple.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:46 pm

Ego Sum Deus wrote:
    Ahmed the IV wrote:
    Ego Sum Deus wrote:

What????

You still don't understand that regardless of what other people did, you were banned correctly.

If I were, hypothetically, to blatantly insult you, that would deserve a warn. No matter what so said to provoke me. Same thing in your case.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WERE PROVOKED OR NOT, THE FACT REMAINS THAT YOU BROKE THE RULES AND DESERVED TO BE BANNED.

How can you not grasp such a simple concept! You break the rules you get punished. Plain and simple.

Yes, you would because you started it.

At Sals I didnt start it.

At Sals you are supposed to report wrong posts right?

Well I did that, and nothing happened
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:57 pm

Moderators do not live to answer every report immediately. Perhaps none were checking reports or were online at that time?
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:58 pm

Ego Sum Deus wrote:Moderators do not live to answer every report immediately. Perhaps none were checking reports or were online at that time?

When he dissed me the first time, that was one day.

The next day is when he dissed me again and I replied.

I think they should ahve noticed throughout one whole day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:50 pm