post 10ish. exam over. 1 more. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

post 10ish. exam over. 1 more.

bendystraws
    bendystraws
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 289
    Username Change Points : 5401
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

post 10ish. exam over. 1 more. Empty post 10ish. exam over. 1 more.

Post by bendystraws

im hoping for a D.

i didnt revise like i wanted to but i feel like i was good for content on the exam. Unfortunately sociology is such a vein subject that it might not count for much. They want to see their names in your papers, they want to see you talking about them... not focusing on what they said.

i left the exam 50 minutes early which was a dumb move but i didn't care too much, i couldn't have lost marks by talking about the subject more but it was killing my soul.

il be happy with an E as i hardly mentioned any sociologists and they do love that.
    I'm hoping for more with psychology, i actually enjoy that subject Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4X1UEVGvwY

enjoy the clip Smile

Last edited by bendystraws on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

The Banker

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 pm by The Banker

Sociology is a weak subject anywayz... Psychology is fairly strong, lol
    if u left 50 mins early, then HOW LONG IS THE FULL TIME FOR THE TEST? like 3 hrs or something? lol
    bendystraws

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 pm by bendystraws

110 mins.

I'm not very good at waffling in exams, which is a key skill in exam writing. I tend to condense all my points down and getting through them quickly.
    The Banker

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 pm by The Banker

same, thats why i took all sciences & maths
    i was gonna do Philosophy buh that includes writing 6 essays a week or, something along 'em lines...
    bendystraws

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:47 pm by bendystraws

yeah thats an angry subject, and i cant help but think philosophy is going out of style... i cant think of what it will be useful for in the future.

did you like the clip? Razz
    The Banker

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 pm by The Banker

Philosophy shows u can think & have morals n stuff... it would be a good subject to take for medicine n stuff..

that vid was totally random, buh course i love Pinocchio Razz
    bendystraws

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:56 pm by bendystraws

i take thinking and morals for granted, i suppose it would be nice in medicine but they have loads to study anyway

i got no strings, to tie me down Smile
    The Banker

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:01 pm by The Banker

if u wanna get into med all u need is bio & chem A-levels, and a third A-level... i'm doing more than most ppl who wanna get into med atm Razz

well Steve.. we're all puppets......... muhahahaaaaaaaa
    bendystraws

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:06 pm by bendystraws

im not a puppet, i was the puppet master =)

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:22 am