post 5, the end of bleak blogs Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post 5, the end of bleak blogs

Go down

post 5, the end of bleak blogs Empty post 5, the end of bleak blogs

ready to go back home now, today seems like its been such a long day. Probably doesnt help that i have been up 18 hours.

saw my grandma's last remaining sibling today, probably wont see her again now. problems started with her back last year and although she has been recovering, she cannot travel.

I spent most of the day with the best aunts i could hope for. They really are amazingly nice to us all.

anyway, thats the end of my bleak blogs i hope.

tomorrow night my shop officially opens and i reveal my identity for anyone who doesnt know yet. which is probably only gunman.

im going to get to work on the first event which will probably be a quiz but i would still love to hear your suggestions for things in my shop. Pink panther sent me a PM with some ideas in earlier and i put them in the back room cause i dont want people buying them but i have to offer it cause its possible.

your ideas could be horrible for me but i will put them in the shop, just behind the counter so lucky dip is the only way to get them Razz And dont forget you will make points if your idea is sold in my shop.
bendystraws
bendystraws
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 289
Username Change Points : 5401
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

post 5, the end of bleak blogs :: Comments

Ahmed

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 pm by Ahmed

How will we know that the lucky draw is fair?

Back to top Go down

bendystraws

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:00 pm by bendystraws

i could post a list of all the items it contains and assign them numbers, then use in random number generator built into the forum.

That should work.

Back to top Go down

Ahmed

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:32 pm by Ahmed

But how will we know you don't switch any assigned number? Razz

Back to top Go down

bendystraws

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:23 am by bendystraws

it will tell you when its last editted and i think the buyer will probably be paying attention

il make sure its clear im not cheating through that

Back to top Go down

Ahmed

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 am by Ahmed

Ok lol

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down