post 4, window shopping + today  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post 4, window shopping + today

bendystraws
    bendystraws
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 289
    Username Change Points : 5401
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

post 4, window shopping + today  Empty post 4, window shopping + today

Post by bendystraws

il start off with what happenend today and then go on to the fun parts Smile

so today was the second funeral, the service we held for the family and friends who couldnt get to us for the first one (its not unreasonable, they are all in the same area and i live in what is essentially a different country.) The service was rather sad, the guy giving the ceremony annoyed me and the prayers mean very little to me. ontop of that the food after was poor, and i hope none of my family read this :S

but thats all the bad parts out of the way, and its not like me to focus on the negatives. I did get to see many relatives that i have not seen for years so that was amazing, and my grandad was even laughing and joking. he is normally jolly with family around. It was nice to see.

Tomorrow ashes.

anyway - this window shopping i mentioned. You can see now what i have planned for the shop before its even open... mainly because i need help, but see the stock list first Smile

1. control my signature and avatar for 1 month
    2. picture by me!
    3. lucky dip (will be a random item from the shop floor or the back room and its the cheapest thing on sale.)
    4. -1 at the start of all future quizes (one per customer)
    5. I review... whatever you like (keep it cheap please) (the idea here is il try anything, but im not sure if this idea will work)
    6. a blog post all about you! (who wouldn't want to read a ramble of my thoughts and feelings towards you Very Happy)

So thats my stock list, and its shorter than i would like but im out of ideas so im hoping you guys can help me out. If you have any ideas tell me and if its good i will put it in the shop window, if its an ok idea i will put it in the back room and if its an unworkable idea i will put it outside the back door, next to the dumpsters.

i'm not asking for ideas for free, i will give you 50% of the points i get from every sale of that item, so please send them in.

I would like ideas PMed to me and i will reply with what i think of it and where the ideas will go. It will also make it easier to me to track where items come from.

Thanks for reading and i hope you get involved in my little shop Smile
    Share this post on: reddit

Ahmed

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:45 pm by Ahmed

I gotta say...great ideas. Honest!

"1. control my signature and avatar for 1 month"

The conquering of Bendy! heh
    The Banker

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:38 am by The Banker

good luck with the ashes thing BTW

n i totally love da shop.... hmm will think of some more stuff for it.. *thinking*
    bendystraws

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:29 pm by bendystraws

thanks for the ideas marwa, 1 of them has gone into the back room and another is going into the window.

You will be able to have the next quiz themed on you (or this has just come to me, your choice of theme.)
    The Banker

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:57 pm by The Banker

glad to be of service Bendy Black Hat

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:48 pm