New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Haircuts anyone?

Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 10059
    Username Change Points : 19323
    Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Mood : Haircuts anyone? Tired

Haircuts anyone? Empty Haircuts anyone?

Post by Craig Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Mudd wrote:
    So I was messing around the internet when I stumbled upon this beautiful gem. Basically, it's like a virtual reality... only with audio. So in other words you have to have headphones for the full experince of this thing. The gist of this is that they use the microphones in a posistion where it seems as though YOU'RE in the Barber Shop getting a haircut and in all honesty this is some pretty cool stuff.

BASIC TIPS:

1. Make sure your headphones are on the correct ear (If left headphone is on your right ear it'll sound weird when he does a certain part)

2. Close your eyes as it's much more enjoyable.

3. I recommend being in a dark room with no lights on. So as soon as you press play turn off your monitor, sit back, and enjoy your haircut!

http://carryonmywaywardbear.tumblr.com/post/2708600294/lightcycles-swordbullets-icebomb

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Haircuts anyone? Tired

Haircuts anyone? Empty Re: Haircuts anyone?

Post by Ahmed Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Really? I mean...cool I guess.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 11:29 am