post 3, anticipated anouncements  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

post 3, anticipated anouncements

bendystraws
    bendystraws
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 289
    Username Change Points : 5401
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

post 3, anticipated anouncements  Empty post 3, anticipated anouncements

Post by bendystraws

so its just a few days untill i can put my plans into motion and i decided to stop sitting on some of my plans.

So you know that im setting up a new shop and its going to be different, but what does that mean? well read on dear reader.

This shop is going to hold items which i think are especially special, for example you can buy a drawing of anything you like, drawn by me! And i am no good graphics artist which i think makes it even better, i will spend hours trying to make it something i can be happy with and those hours will all be for you special reader friend.

But obviously i dont want to be putting out all this special merchendise for everyone to buy, I'd never stop drawing chairs for you weirdos. Instead you will be able to buy my limited stock only after winning one of my events.

Oh whats that? The events are coming back?!? Whaaaa? Yeah. might do some quizzes, maybe a few different ideas i have, this bit hasn't been thought through fully yet but im currently thinking the top 3 contestants get to buy from the shop with first place getting first pick of my sensational stock.

excited?

Last edited by bendystraws on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Ahmed

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:22 pm by Ahmed

Can't wait Wink
    Ace

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:49 pm by Ace

Heh. I forgot all about the quizzes.
    Craig

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:21 pm by Craig

LOL! If you wrote a book, I would love to buy it more then once.
    I can't wait!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 4:23 pm