first post, i love horror and revelations about fifi. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first post, i love horror and revelations about fifi.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bendystraws
NH Member
NH Member
bendystraws

Number of posts : 289
Username Change Points : 5401
Registration date : 2011-01-07

first post, i love horror and revelations about fifi. Empty
Postfirst post, i love horror and revelations about fifi.

first blog and I'm afraid its a bit of a waffle-fest but i will try to keep it short.

firstly i would like to explain, the freedom of expression i feel here may lead to an expression of my madness. im not exactly crazy but i might not be entirely sane... its difficult to tell.

I walked through a bit of a nature reserve earlier, it was a wetland and it inspired me so deeply to use that location for horror. I may return there with a video camera and see what i put together but i dont have a camera to hand atm. This place was amazing, perfect atmosphere. The trees were dry and creaked as they rubbed against each other, no leaves but bare branches. The ground was wet, muddy, tracks of animals and people like putty shaped by everything. and there was the stream, an incredibly murky stream. it was only 40 cm deep but you could only see 5-10 cm into it. That would be the focal point of any horror story i recorded there i think.

i forgot to explain, i forget i am a stranger. One of my hobbies it to create horror productions, i have great fun doing it and exploring the genre. its quite a recent hobby so all i have is a 9 page short story and the script of a radio production i am working on. That radio piece is one of the best projects i have ever done. there is just something so appealing about it.

sound effects help. I keep looking forward in anticipation to recording the effects i need, the key effect, just before the first scare, is the noise of someone falling down the stairs a room away, i still dont know how im going to record that but i have some ideas.

Anyway, time for the feature piece of this issue. i am revealing things about fifi that you guys didn't know. (once its published then it must be true Smile)
1. Fifi is a cat. Yes there was speculation about this in a thread yesterday but i can now confirm this to be true.
2. Fifi adores Disney, and despite her feline nature The lady and the tramp is her favorite film of them all.
3. Fifi is Ahmed. sorry, to break the illusion but its obvious once you know.

Last edited by bendystraws on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

first post, i love horror and revelations about fifi. :: Comments

The Banker
Re: first post, i love horror and revelations about fifi.
Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 pm by The Banker
lol... ur crazy dear Razz
bendystraws
Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm by bendystraws
yes, isn't it more fun that way? =)
The Banker
Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 pm by The Banker
kay Mr.Crazy.. i totally agree about the fifz-ahmed thing BTW Razz
Ahmed
Quote :
3. Fifi is Ahmed. sorry, to break the illusion but its obvious once you know.

Wut?
bendystraws
Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 pm by bendystraws
no point in trying to hide it now. everyone knows.
Ahmed
Now I'm going to go cry in a corner.
No, you see, Ahmed = that other girl whose name I forgot...
But fifi =/= Ahmed I think
lol ohh i love you Bendystraw!! Hilarious
@Fang: I'm not a girl O_o
first post, i love horror and revelations about fifi. U-mad-cuz-im-stylin-on-u
Im not mad.

first post, i love horror and revelations about fifi.

Page 1 of 1