die physics u peice of crap Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

die physics u peice of crap

+2
Craig
Doc
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1die physics u peice of crap Empty die physics u peice of crap Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:28 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

i HATE HATE HATE this BS subject of BS

its so dam stupid and retarded

2die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

School is dumb and retarded.
It's used to make the public child silent and passive, so that they'll become better workers and not question their boss.

3die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:32 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

why do i have to learn physics if im never going to use it as a pharmacist???

4die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

u get application skills from Physics... which u need as a Pharmacist..
enjoy Very Happy

5die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:29 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

A subject can't die.

6die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Yeah huh, just like this thread!

7die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:17 pm

kholoud m

NH Member
NH Member

Yeh physics is a load of crap.
its so hard i do it for a levels
i feel ur pain dude
here is a dancing penuin 2 cheer u up Dancing Penguin

8die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

dam you physics!!!! stupid professor wtf!!!! moron said the test would be from chapters 6-11 but most of the questions were from chapter 10, the one i didnt study!!!! screw u!!!!

9die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

OMG its just now comming to me how to do one of the problems on the test .. of freaking course!

10die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

die physics u peice of crap 1276641746012

11die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

die physics u peice of crap 16m1ssl

12die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

die physics u peice of crap Chameleon_hatersgonnahate

13die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

die physics u peice of crap 0020palin

14die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

die physics u peice of crap Coacho

15die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

die physics u peice of crap Dance5

16die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

die physics u peice of crap 311s40x

die physics u peice of crap Haterz

17die physics u peice of crap Empty Re: die physics u peice of crap Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:00 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

-sigh- warned for spamming and moved to spam area

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum