Lotsa days... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lotsa days...

Go down

Lotsa days... Empty Lotsa days...

Tons of things have happened since I stopped posting here...I'm posting here today because something out-of-the-ordinary happened.

FIRST OF ALL...School was pretty much perfect until about two weeks ago. There's a girl that's constantly pressuring me to go on a date with her...she's clingy and desperate, and incredibly annoying...I've gone so far as to tell her to GTFO but she's a creeper and won't leave me alone...I'm thinking up a plan to get rid of her.

Took lotsa tests 'n stuff..gave a big presentation in Lit class. I swear to god, if I ever have to present again, I will murder somebody. That somebody will probably be Craig cause he's the first person on here that came to mind. No offense...just being honest. And no I don't hate you. Hilarious

Anyway, the thing that happened today is actually what my brother told me. But we ride the same bus, just at different times, so it still affects me. The bus was traveling on the exact same road as the car accident I mentioned a couple of months earlier, with the delivery van. My bus, #23, was driving normally on the left lane of the 4-lane road with my two old buses, #30 and #31, behind it. At first, they basically have the same route. Anyway, at the exact same intersection as the first accident, a drunken driver from the opposite lanes swerved into the incoming buses' lane. It scraped the right sides of buses 23 and 30, then swerved again and hit the median divider thing...Buses 23 and 30 slammed on the breaks, which made bus 31 ram into 30. Somehow in all of this, 23's tires ended up exploding. (My bro's really vague). To make it easier, I drew a picture... Lol, I had nothing more to do.

Lotsa days... Craz_b10

No, there wasn't actually an explosion as far as I know... No student was severely hurt, but my brother said one of the bus drivers was injured. Dunno which one, cause my bro's too stupid to tell me. slanty The driver got a well-deserved death.

On a lighter note, my grandparents came over last weekend...did some stuff. Some good stuff. Some boring stuff. Some...stuff stuff.

My insomnia's still bad...I didn't sleep at all last night. I'm getting better at skateboarding though.

Blah. I'm too lazy to type anymore.
Ace
Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
Username Change Points : 11270
Registration date : 2010-03-18
Mood : Lotsa days... Cool

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Lotsa days... :: Comments

jj16802

Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:19 pm by jj16802

Was the driver "drunk", or was he hired to kill you?

Back to top Go down

Ahmed

Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 pm by Ahmed

That looks like a football tactic map.

Back to top Go down

Dark Flame99966

Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 pm by Dark Flame99966

When did you take up skateboarding?

Back to top Go down

Craig

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:51 am by Craig

Ace wrote:
Took lotsa tests 'n stuff..gave a big presentation in Lit class. I swear to god, if I ever have to present again, I will murder somebody. That somebody will probably be Craig cause he's the first person on here that came to mind. No offense...just being honest. And no I don't hate you. Hilarious

My insomnia's still bad...I didn't sleep at all last night. I'm getting better at skateboarding though.
Lols, thanks? I love you too. Also it's nice to know that I was the first person to come to mind...? I think..?

Good luck with your insomnia dude, also I dig you skateboarding, be sure to upload some videos of you doing some tricks. Also what board do you have? I've been looking for a cheap one xD

Back to top Go down

Ahmed

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:00 pm by Ahmed

Only hippies skateboard.

Back to top Go down

Dark Flame99966

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:34 pm by Dark Flame99966

Nah yo, I took skateboarding for a bit but sucked

Back to top Go down

Craig

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:32 pm by Craig

I'm a hippie o-o

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:58 pm by Ace

Cheap skateboards are cheap because they suck. The only brand I trust is....Derp, forgot the name. I'll have to ask Taco tomorrow.

@Flame: http://www.newhorizings.com/ace-f39/uh-i-think-day-36-and-37-t5017.htm

@JJ: It's okay, I'm protected by the power of Cheerios. Part of a nutritious breakfast. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Craig

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:26 pm by Craig

Oh... Well, when I said cheap I meant under 200 usd.

Back to top Go down

Dark Flame99966

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:41 pm by Dark Flame99966

Oh...right.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:45 pm by Ace

By cheap I thought you meant the ones at Walmart or something...They cost like $20.

Back to top Go down

Craig

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 pm by Craig

Yeah, I still want that How To Train Your Dragon one from Walmart, my mom still owes me it!

Back to top Go down

preid1220

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:18 pm by preid1220

"The driver got a well-deserved death"

harsh man, you know nothing about their situation and you just assume they deserve death? Just turn the other cheek

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:29 pm by Redwan

yeah what the guy before me said!!!

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:29 pm by Ace

@Preid: Getting drunk is the own person's fault. He could have killed several children.

Last edited by Ace on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Craig

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:21 pm by Craig

And what's the problem with that?

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:21 pm by Ace

FFFF. I hate typos.

Getting drunk is making yourself stupid. It's not right to make yourself stupid...And killing children isn't exactly a good thing to do either.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down