New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Me...

Fangy
    Fangy
    NH Retired Moderator
    NH Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 8314
    Username Change Points : 14226
    Registration date : 2009-03-23
    Mood : Help Me... Cheerful

Help Me... Empty Help Me...

Post by Fangy

Sorry, I just copypasta'd this from Sal's so the swear words are pre-censored for me. Razz

My brother is losing his sanity. He can't get up in the morning, he can't focus on his homework, he can't perform well socially anymore... And it's scaring the fudge out of me. Not long ago, even less than a month ago, he was just fine. One day, a wave of sorrow descended upon him, and he's never been the same since. My sister, on the other hand, was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes in May. She's gotten used to it now, but it seems my mom is still under constant stress. It's not her fault, because of the amount of sleep she loses with taking my sister's blood sugar in the middle of the night occasionally. This doesn't bother my sister's sleep at all; she sleeps right through it. My mom is completely stressed out all the time.

About ten minutes ago, my mom came into my room, crying. She was saying she had never been good enough to me, or paid enough attention. She said she'd been a bad parent to me. She thinks she hasn't been with me enough. I tried to reassure her that I'm fine, but she wouldn't believe me. I have been fine, save the month or so that I had some weird and insensible thoughts with me. I don't get at all why I thought about suicide, and now I find myself an idiot for that period in time. Ever since September of last year, I've been sane in every way. I'm faring well in school and know I have loving parents and friends, and that's enough for me. She left my room, still crying. I'm not sure what to do.

A few minutes prior to that, my dad took my brother to the hospital to seek mental help. My brother's going insane. I'm scared shizzleless and don't know what to do. Help me, guys... My dad, sister and I have managed to keep our sanity thus far. I'm not sure how long it is until we're the same...
    Share this post on: reddit

Ahmed

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:47 pm by Ahmed

"One day, a wave of sorrow descended ..."

Ever asked him for the cause?

Keep on reassuring your mom and spend more time with her.
    Fangy

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:55 pm by Fangy

Don't know the cause. If I mention it to him he gets violent.
    Ahmed

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:58 pm by Ahmed

Girl problems perhaps?
    Doc

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:00 pm by Doc

stay strong dude ... your bro will be fine ... my life sucks too
    Fangy

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:15 pm by Fangy

Light AE wrote:Girl problems perhaps?

Going psycho over that? :o
    Ahmed

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:15 pm by Ahmed

Some people do...
    Fangy

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm by Fangy

He doesn't seem like the one to do that of all things...
    Ahmed

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:21 pm by Ahmed

Haha he's like me Hilarious

Umm...perhaps get let him speak to you without realizing

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:28 pm