what do you think of this statement Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

what do you think of this statement

+4
Ahmed
preid1220
Doc
Big B
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what do you think of this statement Empty what do you think of this statement Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Big B

Big B
NH Member
NH Member

the following statement is very confusing and intended to make people think :scratch: If you are deeply relidgous this may effect you in a bad way :x If you dont think about it

''With out a creator man cannot exist and with out man a creator can not exist''

tell me what you think im inplying with this post and ill tell you later thumbs up

2what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

lol what a paradox ....

So what say you, Aristotle?

3what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:50 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

it's saying that man needs to be made before we can worship a creator but a creator must make man in the first place.

4what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:21 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

I know what it means, Mr. philosopher sir Rolling Eyes

5what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:35 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

That is an oxymoron, becasue you said "the creator...." . Creator means the starter. So therefore he is the start. So finally that means that the Creator idndt need man to be there, as he created man.

6what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:02 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

paradox, not oxymoron Wink

7what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:07 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Uhh...my SS teacher always confuses me between the two, whats a paradox again?

8what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:32 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

is it a creator if it never created anything?

9what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:54 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

a paradox is an impossible statement, a statement that contradicts itself, "I always lie" for example

10what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:46 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

And an oxymoron is a type of paradox .... but instead of a statement its a conjunction. Jumboshrimp is an example of an oxymoron .... BTW this is my definition of it .....

11what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:40 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

What do I think of it?

I DISAGREE with the end half of it. Where did you find it anyway?

12what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:31 pm

Mr.Muffin

Mr.Muffin
NH Member
NH Member

i think i got it
with out the creator there is no man but if the without creating the man the creator isnt a creator

13what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:09 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Hey, isn't a paradox like someone going back in time and messing around the time line of events?

14what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:18 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Shadow Dragon wrote:i think i got it
with out the creator there is no man but if the without creating the man the creator isnt a creator

that was all most a copy of my answer

15what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:56 pm

Mr.Muffin

Mr.Muffin
NH Member
NH Member

that wasnt an answer it was a question

16what do you think of this statement Empty Re: what do you think of this statement Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:42 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

no that was a answer to the question

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum