Regarding Re - The best website (Power abuse by preid again) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Re - The best website (Power abuse by preid again)

+3
Doc
Dark Flame99966
samthedragon
7 posters

Go down

Regarding Re - The best website (Power abuse by preid again) Empty Regarding Re - The best website (Power abuse by preid again)

Post by samthedragon Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:06 am

I did not realise Mods were allowed to lock threads because they didn't like posts without any breaking of rules and without any permission from the owner. Power abuse? Also this is the third time I have made this thread, can preid please stop deleting it because that is power abuse on top of power abuse. I have gone through effort to post this, it isnt spam; I have made sure that I word it well with good sentence structure and it is relevant in every way to the title.
samthedragon
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 844
Username Change Points : 6177
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Regarding Re - The best website (Power abuse by preid again) Empty Re: Regarding Re - The best website (Power abuse by preid again)

Post by Dark Flame99966 Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:40 pm

Very well, Preid, please do not close, Sam, please put in a warning before putting sites that may crash IE as many people use it.
Dark Flame99966
Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 6018
Username Change Points : 8587
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Regarding Re - The best website (Power abuse by preid again) Empty Re: Regarding Re - The best website (Power abuse by preid again)

Post by Doc Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:59 pm

Time to end this cat fight already ....
Doc
Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
Username Change Points : 15318
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Mood : Regarding Re - The best website (Power abuse by preid again) Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by minolta5 Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:54 pm

can i be reff,sry Mellow
minolta5
minolta5
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 56
Username Change Points : 6197
Registration date : 2007-11-04

http://www.myspace.com/sparkytj

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalgoose30 Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:30 pm

well, does the admin know about you saying preid is abusing his power? maybe he could do something to control what he does.
Metalgoose30
Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 703
Username Change Points : 6185
Registration date : 2007-11-07

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Obliviation Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:04 pm

Well, this is certainly a useful topic.

First, I bet your topic was deleted because it was total spam, and I can certainly see that in this topic. If you want to tell someone about this, DO IT THROUGH PM. Otherwise it's complete spam. Why am I not pming you? Because I doubt youy'd listen unless I posted it in your topic.

Second, give a better discription of why he is abusing his power through Pm. I may not be a mod on this forum, but I am on others, and I know that Topics with no description hurt my eyes. If you don't give a better description, the admins aren;t going to be abke to help you with your problem.

No offence, but if you just keep reposting the topic, you're not going to ge anywhere.
Obliviation
Obliviation
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 15
Username Change Points : 6192
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by preid1220 Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:55 pm

sam i told you on other forms that this web site is spam, or i at least see it as spam. i am locking this if you want it unlocked pm me why. yes you are off my foes list. (it is anoying to click the buton to see your post.) also flame plz do not unlock it ill will take care of that when sam tells me why.
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : Regarding Re - The best website (Power abuse by preid again) Stressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down