New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Fifi
Steve
Doc
Metalgoose30
Generaldesor
Placids
Boater
Module
Dark Flame99966
Wilayat
Ahmed
15 posters

Soccer is the hardest sport!

Boater
    Boater
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 25
    Username Change Points : 6206
    Registration date : 2007-10-21

Soccer is the hardest sport! - Page 2 Empty Re: Soccer is the hardest sport!

Post by Boater Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:43 pm

what it has to do is that even the beggininers find it easy agianst half meaty half skinny players on the other team most of the time.what do you play by just free space for all or back middle front and all over positions?of hell free for all is hard no shart you might have the ball all the way 90 something yards away from the goal while the other position you have the back do it for you
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Soccer is the hardest sport! - Page 2 Tired

Post by Ahmed Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:47 pm

Boater wrote:what it has to do is that even the beggininers find it easy agianst half meaty half skinny players on the other team most of the time.what do you play by just free space for all or back middle front and all over positions?of hell free for all is hard no shart you might have the ball all the way 90 something yards away from the goal while the other position you have the back do it for you

Ok

P.S.: Make the first word of each new sentence a capital.
    Boater
    Boater
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Boater Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:51 pm

this is not my language school i am not going to get cts syndrome by correcting myself like this yeah

any i use to play soccer league when i was a small one but my height was a problem so i got pummeled on and bruised up after i play so i guess for minors it is a hard sport but im no sure about a proffesional agianst proffesional
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:54 pm

Yes its not your language school but its one of the rules of the forum.
    Boater
    Boater
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Boater Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:57 pm

you cant force a victim of dyslexia it offends me when people call me retarted bcause i cant do things right i even have problems holding my cats water bowl right when it is thristy
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:59 pm

Boater wrote:you cant force a victim of dyslexia it offends me when people call me retarted bcause i cant do things right i even have problems holding my cats water bowl right when it is thristy

Well you could of told me that, I thought you were doing it on purpose Razz
    Placids
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 270
    Username Change Points : 6307
    Registration date : 2007-11-04
    Mood : Soccer is the hardest sport! - Page 2 Blah

Post by Placids Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:57 pm

Soccer is hard, but not harder than baseball. I'll list all my reasons why. Soccer, you can practice kicking in your yard. Baseball you need more space and have to go out. Soccer, you kick and it is basically leg muscle. Baseball, you have a ball coming at 60-100 mphs and you have to swing a skinny bat to hit it. I could go on and on. Basketball is the EASIEST sport out there to learn. You can practice basketball without even a basketball net.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:03 pm

Internal wrote:Soccer is hard, but not harder than baseball. I'll list all my reasons why. Soccer, you can practice kicking in your yard. Baseball you need more space and have to go out. Soccer, you kick and it is basically leg muscle. Baseball, you have a ball coming at 60-100 mphs and you have to swing a skinny bat to hit it. I could go on and on. Basketball is the EASIEST sport out there to learn. You can practice basketball without even a basketball net.

What! You need space for soccer too. you know to practice running with the ball. However, baseball you just need good aiming and vwa-lah your a baseball pro. Also for baseball you also just get arm muscles. Actually that I think about it you don't get arm muscles. Well then how come I am bad at basketball pale .
    Dark Flame99966
    Dark Flame99966
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 6018
    Username Change Points : 8587
    Registration date : 2007-10-15

Post by Dark Flame99966 Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:06 pm

lol, it's hard to catch the ball in basketball when people in my school throw it like 70 miles per hour
    Placids
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Placids Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:08 pm

Ahmed wrote:
    Internal wrote:Soccer is hard, but not harder than baseball. I'll list all my reasons why. Soccer, you can practice kicking in your yard. Baseball you need more space and have to go out. Soccer, you kick and it is basically leg muscle. Baseball, you have a ball coming at 60-100 mphs and you have to swing a skinny bat to hit it. I could go on and on. Basketball is the EASIEST sport out there to learn. You can practice basketball without even a basketball net.

What! You need space for soccer too. you know to practice running with the ball. However, baseball you just need good aiming and vwa-lah your a baseball pro. Also for baseball you also just get arm muscles. Actually that I think about it you don't get arm muscles. Well then how come I am bad at basketball pale .

Wrong, Baseball muscles could mess you up. You can practice running with a soccer ball in the street but you can't practice hitting in the street.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:08 pm

flame99966 wrote:lol, it's hard to catch the ball in basketball when people in my school throw it like 70 miles per hour

You just need to focus more and have better aim.
    Dark Flame99966
    Dark Flame99966
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Dark Flame99966 Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:09 pm

I have good aim. BUt whenever I try to catch the ball it bounces out of my hands.
    P.S.I only tried twice
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:20 pm

flame99966 wrote:I have good aim. BUt whenever I try to catch the ball it bounces out of my hands.
    P.S.I only tried twice

Well then you need stronger arms.
    Placids
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Placids Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:31 pm

lol, basketball is easy to me. The only thing that is hard but gets easy in shooting.
    Dark Flame99966
    Dark Flame99966
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Dark Flame99966 Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:00 pm

When did we say anything about black people?
    And now you being racist
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:00 pm

MCR FAND 4 LYFE wrote:i tink dis is racst

just cuz blck ppl play b ball dunt mean its not hard

and soccer is 4 foreingers

Is everything racist to you Rolling Eyes, he justs thinks it an easy sport. Soccer is not a foreign sport it is played world wide!
    Placids
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Placids Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:47 pm

Off Topic -- Thank god he is gone.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:54 pm

Internal wrote:Off Topic -- Thank god he is gone.

Lol,I think that everyone is happy that he is banned. He was the first spam attacker slanty . Hope no else joins that is like him.
    Placids
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Placids Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:59 pm

Due to the sports section now being made. I'm moving this to sports.
    Generaldesor
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 403
    Username Change Points : 6186
    Registration date : 2007-11-13
    Mood : Soccer is the hardest sport! - Page 2 Sleepy

Post by Generaldesor Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:03 am

Soccer is the hardest, but if you have the skills is easy. Lol @ flame saying is easy scoring on his brother, maybe you just shoot like if it was a foul right? In real soccer it isnt just shooting and it isnt you vs the goalkeeper you need to get past 11 players but you have 10 partners wich help you get to the court , for me is the best sport evah,dunno why USa doenst like it, must be because all the leagues htey have in their own country altough MLS has been growing alot.
    Metalgoose30
    Metalgoose30
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 703
    Username Change Points : 6185
    Registration date : 2007-11-07

Post by Metalgoose30 Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:48 pm

although basketball has taken me 5 years to be the star on the teams im on (which is hard) soccer is 10Xs harder than baketball.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15318
    Registration date : 2007-10-25
    Mood : Soccer is the hardest sport! - Page 2 Relaxed

Post by Doc Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:46 pm

its MUCH harder to hit a homerun than score a goal .... but I'd say golf is the hardest sport hands down .... winning a pro golf tournament is probably one of the most difficult things to do in sports ....
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
    Username Change Points : 11443
    Registration date : 2007-11-29

Post by Steve Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:42 pm

your not really comparing things on the same level, winning a golf tournament is like winning a football tournament, not scoring a goal. and a home run is closer to a hat trick in a football match.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Sayf...then may you tell me why in 90 minutes teams in soccer usually score 1-3 goals?
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15318
    Registration date : 2007-10-25

Post by Doc Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:17 pm

Its about the same for homeruns .... its rare to find more tahn a couple per game ....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 12:27 am