New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days 29 & 30

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11270
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Days 29 & 30 Cool

Days 29 & 30 Empty Days 29 & 30

Post by Ace

Ugh. Today was the worst day of this year and last year combined.

Today, all the sophomores had to take a PL AN test. Not PLAN, or Plan, but PL AN. Those things are retarded... In the first of four sections, I had 30 minutes to answer 60 questions. It's impossible, cause it was the English section. Every 6 or so questions had at least 2 paragraphs of reading that went along with them. I had to guess on a third of the questions cause I ran out of time... the other three sections (math, science, READING) were the same BS. Not enough time.

There was also some idiot who kept pulling the fire alarm. Due to safety protocols, even though everyone KNEW it was just an idiot trying to disrupt testing, everyone had to put down their pencils, close their testbook, and go outside. It got really old after the fourth time. I don't even know if the guy was caught yet.

At lunch and after testing, I went upstairs (cafeteria is downstairs...) like I usually do, unless I get caught by two guard-like staff people who prevent people from leaving lunch. I went to the place where the stupid freshman attacked me and Woodstock, pulled up a chair, and listened to my iPod for the rest of lunch. It was pretty nice...until my iPod died.

Eh. Nothing happened yesterday.

Grades:

Geo: 92
    Hst: 96
    FCS: 88 (+5)
    Eng: 87
    Phs: 100
    BCA: -- (Eh?)
    Bio: 90 (-1)
    Share this post on: reddit

Ahmed

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:39 pm by Ahmed

Funny. That test sounds like when I took the ACT test. Lol

Don't stress yourself bro. Everyone took the same test, so they are comparing you against them, not against the test itself.
    Ace

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm by Ace

The grades will be sent to a Tri-County Tech school. I doubt I'll ever go there, but the staff people there go by the grade on that test more than the current grades you have when you register at that school or something... I don't really understand it all, cause that doesn't make sense to me. But the point is, the grades still matter and my chances of having an overall good grade are slim.
    Ahmed

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 pm by Ahmed

Colleges care about: GPA, SAT, maybe SAT IIs or ACT, extracurricular activities and your college essay. That's all.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:30 am