Day 28 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 28

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11271
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Day 28 Cool

Day 28 Empty Day 28

Post by Ace

I will now be referring MK as Woodstock...he finally got a nickname. Hilarious And it makes it easier. The other MK I'll refer as Greene so you guys won't get mixed up.

Anyway, I pulled the amazing stunt of losing my pencil in 3rd period.

Today in Biology, something really weird happened. Taco and I were working on a really stupid assignment when Taco made some really weird noise. After that I said "What the hell?" and we just started cracking up for 10 minutes straight...good god, I've never laughed that long in my life. The teacher didn't try to stop us either. I like the I-don't-care-what-the-students-do-as-long-as-they-get-their-work-done kind of teachers. Very Happy

I got my $15 from Taco. Now I have $65. My wallet's growing fatter. Very Happy

Speaking of wallets...I need to get a new ID card. In my pic, it looks like I'm friggen stoned. Unfortunately, I'll have it 'til 2013. Sad

As you all probably know by now, my first name is Matt. Very Happy But, I have many nicknames.

Nicknames:

1. Sam
    2. James
    3. Kimboslice Hilarious
    4. Francis
    5. Chris
    6. Sean/Shawn however the heck you spell it. Tbh, I dunno.

These could be useful if I ever need an alias. Very Happy

And remember the Hero Essay? I got a 97... the three points off were because it was 'too boring'. Sad

Grades:

Geo: 92
    Hst: 96
    FCS: 83
    Eng: 87 (+1)
    Phs: 100
    BCA: 90
    Bio: 91 (-0.7)
    Share this post on: reddit

Ahmed

Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 pm by Ahmed

Give Taco a new name!