Once More Unto The Breach Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once More Unto The Breach

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11271
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Once More Unto The Breach Cool

Once More Unto The Breach Empty Once More Unto The Breach

Post by Ace

As you all know, unless you've been ignoring me Sad , that today was my first day of school as a Sophomore. Very Happy

What I've found out today...

My Geometry teacher seems cool.

My history teacher is a strict pain in the butt.

"Fam Cons Sci lA" is Family Consumer Sciences 1A. I'm not sure why the heck my schedule has a lowercase L instead of a one...I guess my counselors are noobs. Anyway, the class has 41 students in it. There are only 30 desks and chairs in the classroom. Someone made a hellishly big mistake by putting that many people in one moderate-sized classroom...to make matters worse the teacher is easily annoyed by talking.

My Lit teachers seems okay...nuttin' else to say.
    HA. I rhymed.

I've had my PE teacher before, so I already know she can be a pain in the butt. We did nothing but sit on bleachers today...so I broke my first rule and listened to my iPod. Very Happy

ABCA could have been better. Last year, it was the best class and after the students completed our work, we could always play games. But some idiotic parent complained, and the class was forced to have stricter rules. Damn that parent...

In my biology class, there's only 11 students. There's like 12 open seats and the classroom feels deserted. After the teacher was done talking about whatever, he told everyone "Since we have 10 minutes of class left, you can all just talk with each other." And everyone just sat there cause it was such a small class and no one knew each other...except me and one other guy.

I don't ride the bus I mentioned nine days earlier. It's still in use, but on a different route. Now I ride a semi-new bus. The best thing about it is that the bus has AIR CONDITIONER! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Unfortunately....the driver's a grumpy pain in the butt.

While typing this, I remembered I left some homework at school. :S
    Share this post on: reddit

Ahmed

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 pm by Ahmed

I see you jinxed yourself in history Razz
    Ace

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:37 pm by Ace

I also met most of my friends I didn't see all summer. People like my homey, homedawg, homeskillit, homeslice, homebeezy, homekimbo, and homebro. Hilarious
    Ahmed

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:52 pm by Ahmed

How about Homechicachicabawwow?
    Ace

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:59 pm by Ace

No. Just...no. Mellow

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:22 pm