First post - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

First post

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11270
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : First post - Page 2 Cool

First post - Page 2 Empty First post

Post by Ace

This is the most pwnsomest blog ever made.

You know it.

I know it.

We all know it. Okay? Razz

Anyway, I will be going back to school in eight NINE days. I plan to update this blog every school day. So yes, this blog will actually be quite boring.

Lemme say a little about my school life.

I get up at 5:30 in the morning, take a shower, eat breakfast, and leave my house at 7:00. I then usually sit at my bus stop and do nothing for 10 minutes until the bus comes.

There's usually only one other person at my bus stop, but there's sometimes two. The one who's usually there is a really pretty girl Very Happy but she never ever says anything...The other person's a guy who rides the bus a few times every month.

My bus was made in 1986. It's an incredibly ancient bus with terrible suspension. To make matters worse, my bus route is very bumpy. My bus driver's a cool guy though...he's the only bus driver I've ever had that plays music from the radio.

A few of my teachers from last year were dropped due to budget cuts. I'm not sure if any of the teachers dropped were my teachers from last year.

First hour (7:50-8:40) I have geometry. There's a brand new teacher in the classroom (the other may have been dropped) so first hour could be very good, or very bad. I have a bad habit of falling asleep during first hour.

For second hour (8:44-9:44) I have World History. I'm sad cause I didn't get the history teacher I wanted...he's the best teacher in the history of the world. Pardon the pun.

Third hour (9:38-10:28) is "Fam Cons Sci lA". I have no idea what the heck that is.

Fourth hour (10:32-11:23) is World Literature. I don't know how that's different from normal literature. I'll probably ace that class.

Well now I won't cause I just jinxed myself. Whatever.

Fifth hour (11:23-12:47) for some reason appears to be an hour and a half long...Good thing it's Phys Ed. Very Happy Dodgeball FTW.

Sixth hour (12:51-1:41) will be the best. I have my second most favorite teacher. He's my homedawg yo. Hilarious Anyway, it's Advanced Business Applications.

Seventh hour (1:45-2:35) will be terrible. I'll be braindead from the long day of school (Hilarious) plus all the fun I'll have in 6th hour. It's Biology...I've never taken a Bio class before, but I don't think it'll be a class I'll do good in. I've seen the class and it just looks terrible.

My locker is about a foot wide and several feet tall. It's a very dull tan with the paint scraping off. My locker is nowhere near my classes, which sucks cause I only have four minutes between classes to get stuff. There's about 3000 lockers in my school.

I'll be posting my grades on here daily. I don't have a problem about doing so. I'll also post some other things...like...I dunno. Stuff.

Today I went to my school and got myself registered. That's how I know all the stuff above. I didn't see very many people from last year. I saw a friend from two years ago that I didn't see last year. We call ourselves twins because we were born the same day, look alike, and our dads both work at the same place. I saw a girl I hung out with last year, but we didn't say anything to each other. I also got reacquainted with a homey from last year. Very Happy

I didn't see a lot of my friends though...I was hoping to see my two closest homies, but none were there. Knowing them, one will probably wait to the last minute to register and the other is probably off somewhere smoking pot.

I also didn't see any of my 'enemies'. The good thing is that I only have two. One, I got into small fights with almost every day last year, but we don't really hate each other. The other is a guy who's bigger and stronger than me (but not faster or braver Razz). We hate each other because of something two years ago that I prefer not to post here. slanty

That's all for today. Smile

Last edited by Ace on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Dark Flame99966

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:26 pm by Dark Flame99966

I hit my band teacher twice in dodgeball last year Very Happy
    Craig

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Craig

Nice Flame!
    Ahmed

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:40 pm by Ahmed

A dog bit my soccer ball and popped it Sad

I shoud have kicked the dog.
    Craig

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:48 pm by Craig

Lol, well if you did, it probably would have fought back.
    Ahmed

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:02 pm by Ahmed

Yeah...unless I ran away or climbed a tree lmao Hilarious
    Fangy

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:09 am by Fangy

It would run into a corner and pee every time it saw you.
    Ahmed

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:24 am by Ahmed

LMAO Hilarious

Good one. I don't like dogs Razz
    Fangy

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:24 am by Fangy

Noob. I <3 dogs.
    Ahmed

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:27 am by Ahmed

I prefer cats...lol
    Fangy

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 am by Fangy

I'm allergic to cats Sad
    Ahmed

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:46 am by Ahmed

That sucks

@Ace: I read your long epic post and:

"My bus was made in 1986. "

I doubt that's true Razz . It wouldn't be in service.
    Craig

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:34 am by Craig

I raise pets together >_> So my cats gets along with my dogs...
    I would hope it wasn't made back then o:
    Ace

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:38 pm by Ace

It's what the bus driver told me. It's easy to believe by just looking at it. The bus is in good condition so people never bought a replacement. That and my school district has very little money.
    Ahmed

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:48 pm by Ahmed

Your school owns a public bus? Wow
    Ace

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:54 pm by Ace

The schools don't own the bus. The school district does.
    Ahmed

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm by Ahmed

That's still amazing. Here in NY the MTA owns everything.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:40 pm