Favorite video game main character Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite video game main character

+2
animealex94
jj16802
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite video game main character Empty Favorite video game main character Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:12 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Post your favorite video game main charcters here! I like Jack from Bioshock because he has all the plasmid powers.

2Favorite video game main character Empty Re: Favorite video game main character Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:41 pm

animealex94

NH Member
NH Member

I like sora from kingdom hearts GIANT KEY to hurt people.

3Favorite video game main character Empty Re: Favorite video game main character Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:07 pm

Hateru

NH Member
NH Member

I'd say it would be Jin from Xenosaga Episode II and Episode III because of the beating he took in Episode III where he was stabbed by a Gnosis throught the back and through the leg and kept on fighting untill he died.

4Favorite video game main character Empty Re: Favorite video game main character Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:15 pm

danrulez

NH Member
NH Member

I would say Link from Zelda or Sora from Kingdom Hearts. And the giant key is called the Keyblade.

5Favorite video game main character Empty Re: Favorite video game main character Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:42 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

hmm....Shinobi...the dude with the scarf...forgot his name

6Favorite video game main character Empty Re: Favorite video game main character Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Zack whaeverhislastmameis from Final Fantasy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum