To please the crowd - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

To please the crowd

+4
Craig
Hassan
Dark Flame99966
Ahmed
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

@Red, also, the movies have a good twist. So I'd recommend them too.

27To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I hate L. Sad The Shimigami that was lost his Death Note to Light is the best.

28To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I don't know, I kind of like Misa's god of death more.

29To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Alright thanks everyone Wink

30To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Misa's Shimigami is ewwww and she died. Like seriously wtf? How do you do from Misa?

31To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Although, I like Light better, because of how he thinks, he reminds me of myself.

32To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

And I remind myself of the rules. The rules frowns upon thee.

Make a new topic Razz

33To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

So now you enforce the rules xD
I like the idea of you having Red Horizings or Red Horizions.

34To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Huh? You mean as a site name?

35To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

As your username...

36To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I guess...toIll name myself Red Horizons to keep the memory of "New Horizons" up and alive.

37To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

Whos red horizons?

38To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Me! (Ahmed)

39To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:03 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

there you go again..

40To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:09 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I didn't go anywhere Hassan lol. I like the avy so I put it Razz ...as for the name...think of it as keeping New Horizons alive.

41To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:13 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

=cough- Credit to me

42To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:26 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

a: I don't think our New Horizings is going to kick the bucket anytime soon
b:"there you go again" is a reference to Reagan's famous line

43To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:36 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

A. I said Horizons...not horizings
B. What does it mean?

44To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:44 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

a: I meant the forum
b: "there you go again" is a rhetorical applied by Reagan (and lately McCain) about political promises and their abandoning (I think Reagan first used it against Carter in the debate)

45To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:47 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

A. I was talking about the old forum name
B. I didn't make any political promises

46To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

a: I was referring to the new name...same difference
b: nevermind...you don't get it...

47To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Hassan could I choose you an avy? Afterall with any avy you are still Hassan right? Razz

48To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

umm, if you want, you can suggest...

49To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I'll put a girl one. Do you think it'll make you any less Hassan? I want to tell you people that a picture doesn't matter. Lol

50To please the crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: To please the crowd Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

well, that's where we have a disagreement...to me, its like putting a face that represents you, or some part of you...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next