i dont want to be a "comrade" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

i dont want to be a "comrade"

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

i demand to be the supreme authority of this forum again!

2i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:49 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

haha.. good times.. Razz

3i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You mean admin, my fellow comrade?

4i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

more or less ..

yes please Hilarious

5i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

But what will that make me?

6i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:57 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

comrade.. Razz

7i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Lol, I was just gonna say just another comrade.

8i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

But communism has no supreme rulers.

9i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Well, then what rights do you have, telling us what and what not to do?
You know that there is an actuall leader for everything. In this case it would be the one whom made the forum a commune.

10i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:07 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

join the rebels comrade.. Rolling Eyes

11i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yes!! That means I'm Lenin wooot!

12i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

But you can only secretly make new laws and whatnot.
You have got to be kidding if you didn't know that...

13i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

so when do i get to be supreme ruler and be real mean to u guys? Very Happy

14i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What will i be first of all? I don't want to be comrade.

15i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Fine, you can be a kammerat!

16i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Could I be the evil russian secretary Very Happy

17i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

u can be my court jester Very Happy

18i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Umm ok deal

19i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:02 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

wow... this is gonna be interesting Hilarious

20i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

make it happen Cool

21i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Wait a bit...not on a comp atm.

22i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Cho Chang wrote:wow... this is gonna be interesting Hilarious
One word: VERY

23i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:10 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

humm so sayf is the Czar...

24i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Im the jester Jester

25i dont want to be a "comrade" Empty Re: i dont want to be a "comrade" Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

lol ill start my official reign tomorrow with an official announcement

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum