Freaky Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freaky

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Freaky Empty Freaky Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Share a freaky momentm

Yesterday while I was at the park this woman was looking at me...but you know how its usually the guys that look at the girls (which is bad btw)...yeah she was staring at me. I thought she was looking at my Italy shirt but she was looking at my face...nd when I moved away she still looked at me. And she wasn't ugly or anything, she was quite pretty....I thought that was weird.

2Freaky Empty Re: Freaky Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Well one time I went to a home funeral for some girl i dont know lol .. and I saw this other girl sitting I wanted to talk to her because i have never seen her before and i knew everyone else at the function so it was kinda weird.. So as soon as the preaching was done I get up to go walk to her and someone else walks over to me and starts talking to me now because this is an older person i can not just leave so after this old lady is done talking to me i walk away but them this other group of old ladies walk up to me and start talking so i have to listen to them Rolling Eyes ... when there finally done which was like an hour later I make my way over to that girl but she wasn't there so i check the whole house .. and on this table i see a photo of a girl with some roses around it and candles so i ask some lady who is that and she said thats the girl that died .. that was the girl i saw sitting in the houses who i was looking for Mellow .. I didnt sleep that night lol

3Freaky Empty Re: Freaky Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

whoa....Ahmed, as freaky your story is, fifi's is freakier...just whoa

4Freaky Empty Re: Freaky Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:20 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yes I know. I, too, was intrigued by fifi's.

5Freaky Empty Re: Freaky Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:15 am

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed, your story isn't freaky *facepalm*

6Freaky Empty Re: Freaky Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:16 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

@Flame: Really? That's normal to you??? Surprised

7Freaky Empty Re: Freaky Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:19 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

BTW fifi...maybe it was a dream or you were hallucinating Hilarious ?

8Freaky Empty Re: Freaky Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:23 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

OMG fifz... thats scary Hiding

9Freaky Empty Re: Freaky Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 am

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Yeah, that's normal Ahmed.

10Freaky Empty Re: Freaky Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:36 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

But she was an older lady (22?)

11Freaky Empty Re: Freaky Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Elizabeth wrote:BTW fifi...maybe it was a dream or you were hallucinating Hilarious ?

Im serious!! I asked my dad to come see the girl too but he was too busy with his brothers so no one believes me that there was some girl sitting in the front!! Well.. i didnt really tell anyone lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum