Official New Logo Competition - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official New Logo Competition

+7
IR
Dark Flame99966
Craig
Jewelz
preid1220
Fangy
Ahmed
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Official New Logo Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: Official New Logo Competition Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Is there a time frame we have until you post the poll and we vote? I won't be able to make anything until I'm back at my house.

27Official New Logo Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: Official New Logo Competition Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

It's open...you could submit till next week.

28Official New Logo Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: Official New Logo Competition Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:13 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

fifi wrote:
IRezev wrote:
jj16802 wrote:Hey, you're back!

Hi, It's nice that you still remember me Official New Logo Competition - Page 2 21dh89i

iR!!!!!!!!! cheers where have you been women!?!?!?!

Hi fifi, long time no see. I'm just been busy and struggle a bit but I'm Ok now xD

@ Ahmed: Until next week? So what is the exact deadline for the competition?

29Official New Logo Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: Official New Logo Competition Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You submit the logo anytime till next Wedn. Then we vote.

30Official New Logo Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: Official New Logo Competition Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

hey IR...hood luck to all participants...can't wait to see your master pieces

31Official New Logo Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: Official New Logo Competition Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Hi Hassan! Nice to see you back. Official New Logo Competition - Page 2 21dh89i I miss you. Anyway, don't for get to vote for logo OK Wink

32Official New Logo Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: Official New Logo Competition Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:23 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Flame did you get PS back? Pried and IR submitted theirs.

33Official New Logo Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: Official New Logo Competition Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Hey IR...that's so nice of you. Its good to be back. I can't wait to see them. Good luck thumbs up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum