Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forces of Destiny

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

A mix of the two make my life.

27Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:25 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

so ignorance shapes your life?

28Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You are the only ignorant one here since i dont know what the heck you are talking about.

29Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

oi your one to talk, you just keep blabbing on pointless nonsense.

30Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

Forces of Destiny sounds awesome.

31Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Say that to yourself Preid.

32Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

HUH?

33Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:33 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

ok, ok, ahmed stop. We have degenerated to the point that neither of us truly understands what the hell is going on. Lets start this from the top with your definition on what destiny is and why it is important than i will reply.

34Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok.

Destiny is a force that will shape some aspects of your life, like when you are born and when you will die for example.

We could also shape destiny by the actions that we take.

35Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:53 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed IV wrote:Ok.

Destiny is a force that will shape some aspects of your life, like when you are born and when you will die for example.

We could also shape destiny by the actions that we take.

i see your point, but for now lets remove destiny from the equation. Assuming that there is no such ting as destiny you would still be born, most probably at the same time as well because it was your parents actions that created this moment. seeing this as true then now life's actions will be shaped by your choices and not destiny, the probable outcome would be you making the same discussions as you would with destiny, seeing as there is no outside factor that is contributing to you changing. And finally when you die will also be shaped by your actions,and will probably be at the same time destiny cuts you short. Seeing all previous statements as true then would that not mean that life is not affected by destiny for with or without it the same actions would take place.

question?

36Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Assuming that there is no such ting as destiny you would still be born, most probably at the same time as well because it was your parents actions that created this moment.

It didn't have to be at that time though...it didn't even have to be me that was born.

37Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

but it would have been the same egg and sperm, the conditions were just right to make you. I'm not saying that things are meant to be, more like at every moment billions of variables are assigned random numbers and it is this random number pattern that ultimately leads to what happens, or in this case who happens.

38Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

The same conditions are used to make any person. Yet it doesn't mean it'll be me.

39Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:07 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

sure it does,it's all about the dna that is passed on, i could create multiple copies of you threw cloning, yet they will lack your character and perspective because they each receive different variables/experiences.

40Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well my sisters are not me yet they took from the same DNA. Same for you and your bro. Same for everyone.

41Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:29 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

ahh but it's not the same, seeing as humans have 46 chromosomes and only 23 are passed on, from each side, how many possible combination are made? answer that question and you will see just how many different people your parents could have.

42Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Exactly, so destiny plays a chance in that choosing process.

43Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:42 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

not so much destiny as it is simply chance.Ahmed you are trying to see time as predefined, but the truth is the only place that truly exist in time is now, the past is gone never to return and the future has yet to happen... you understand that or should i elaborate more?

44Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

That doesn't have anything to do with our discussion though.

45Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:50 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed IV wrote:That doesn't have anything to do with our discussion though.

does it? all variables play on one each other in order to lead to your decision. Humans are like a program, we are feed information about the world around us and our own condition and make the best action relevant to that situation, even if you dont necessarily notice it. the idea behind destiny is that all situations are preplanned so even if an external force from destiny were to lets say move you to the right 5 feet you would continue as if nothing changed, living five feet from where you should.

46Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

But I already explained what I believe destiny is. You are giving a different definition.

47Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

48Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

We are discussing over my version of destiny.

49Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:09 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

well i think we have both made our points, why dont you whip up a quick definition of your destiny in bullet form and ill whip up a few points against it then you can post it on YA or whatever it's called and let them settle our debate. we may even get a few new members out of it.

50Forces of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces of Destiny Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

How about we say BLAH and just stop arguing? Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum