Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatever happened to Swine Flu?

+6
jj16802
Ace
preid1220
Passion
Fifi
Ahmed
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Yeah, my school's gonna fire four teachers. One of them might be my favorite tacher, too. Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 722761

27Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

My Freshman History teacher got fired. My Freshman bio teacher got fired or retired. My Bio lab and Psychics lab teachers both got fired too lol.

28Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

My fav teacher is my history teacher. He's the cooest guy ever. Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 837326

I wish my math teacher would get fired.

Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Warren%201

He's such a nerd lol.

29Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Lol someone should prank call him.

30Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

My math teacher was the coolest guy ever.

31Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

My math teacher is hard -____-

32Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Everyone looks the same. O.o

My math teacher was voted teacher of the year, so I know mine won't be fired.

33Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

My math teacher is hard -____-

34Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What are you talking about?

35Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Everyone's name 'n stuff is the same except for mine. Hilarious

36Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ace are you ok? Im just one person...

37Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

There's only one of me... Are you sure you're okay?

38Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I think Ace is sick. Let's call the doctor.

39Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Imma call the doctor. *dials*

40Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

I'm gonna pwn both of you until you change back. Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 798637

41Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Bring it on! Gangsta

42Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Who needs to change back?

43Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I think that Ace said that he will change his clothes now.

44Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

that's rather odd.

45Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Are you done Ace?

46Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I hope he is. I don't wanna see him unclothed.

47Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He's probably wearing invisible cloth. Quite expensive material there!

48Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

That can't be good. MY EYES BURN!

49Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Put water on it.

50Whatever happened to Swine Flu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to Swine Flu? Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

What? Hilarious DId you hit your head man?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum