How was your day? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

How was your day?

+5
Dark Flame99966
Doc
Passion
The Banker
Ahmed
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Today was the craziest day.. It was poring this morning so I got a ride to school and then when i got there i was flocked by people asking to sign my yearbook which they completely filled up and left no space for the other people so some guy bought me extra pages thankfully and then on my way to class some kid tried to fight the coach that did not go so well for him and then i was sent to the gym for a signing which filled up my yearbook again so now another guy bought me pages Hilarious i dont even ask for these things and then later i got an award for being the most involved student of the year and the second highest academic medal! Then as soon as i got on the bus it starts to poor again but right when i got off the bus a rainbow came out and it stopped thank you god! but i do like walking in the rain! So when i get home and turn on the news i then hear there was a loose gun men at my school.. wow..

27How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

thats is quite and exiting day! glad your ok and gratz on being popular.

28How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

^^^Lol fifi...it's like everyday at your school that something happens lol.

29How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:14 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

lolz fifz.. Razz

30How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

ughh.. i rather you congrats me on the award and the only i kept running out of room is because im moving so these people will never see me again

31How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

well my school is in the ghetto!

32How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:17 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

ghetto schools are fun, respected high schools just give a better look on applications.

33How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

The high school i go to is right next to it literally lol

34How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

2010 LEBANESE FOOD FESTIVAL TODAY!!

35How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:06 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

yummm Hilarious

36How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

cant wait to finally eat the food

37How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

hey, i want some Hilarious

38How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

then come Wink

39How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

she lives in the UK that will be kind hard lol

40How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

she can fly to hear

41How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

lol good luck Marwa! Penguins can't fly Razz but they can dance Dancing Penguin

42How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:31 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Passion wrote:2010 LEBANESE FOOD FESTIVAL TODAY!!

what they have food? and hear i thought they just ate cake =P

43How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

^^ lol good one!!

44How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

they have all kinds of lebanese food. it was awesome!! with the music too

45How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

well did you eat cake? Rolling Eyes

46How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

no but i ate ma3moul and i still have an uneaten big lebanese cedar tree cookie

47How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

well cookies are good Happy

48How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Currently doing damn English Research Outline.

49How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

i am the master at outlines!!

50How was your day? - Page 2 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Write me mines and Ill make you admin for a month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum