My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Rate+Comment Very Happy

BTW Marwa don't give it a good grade because it was requested by you or anything like that ok lol.

2My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:43 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

lolz.. i likeee
10/10 Very Happy

3My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I even dedicated to you at the end man...I expected an 11 Hilarious

But do give C+C Smile

4My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:47 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

hmm i liked the song (coz i chose it obviously Razz) and the song fitted in quite well with the words...
the first part made me cringe tho Hilarious

5My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:47 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

It scared you? Surprised

What a girl LOL

6My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:49 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

noob! it was icky :S

7My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He's an ANDROID..a robot (so I don't even know why blood came out but w/e lol)...you're a noob girl...baby Hilarious haha

This was one of the best fights in DBZ history...

Give me another song pl0x!

8My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:54 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

wanna try this one?
"Countdown To Extinction"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ion6u9Von9o&feature=related

9My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I guess...

But Im not sure if I should do any more AMVs...I don't want you getting scared Hiding

10My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:57 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

the guy stepped on the other guy's head.. like come on, that was scary Hilarious

11My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah...will he's the bad guy...that's what bad guys do...and the guy was a robot (the head)

Also Voldy you need to man up! lol

12My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 1:59 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

i do 21 push ups per day aware ... ain't that manly enough?

13My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 2:02 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Your push ups are prably done badly lol. And Your behavior is what has to man up Hilarious lol

BTW how about this song:

14My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 2:04 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

go for it man...

15My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 2:05 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Any clips in mind?

16My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 3:58 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

not really.. lol

17My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Empty Re: My Fourth DBZ AMV-Gohan VS Cell Mon May 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I got it...the hottest clips evaaaa! Vegeta and Goku (Not VS but AND Wink )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum